GDT: 46|Pittsburgh Penguins vs. New York Rangers|7:30PM|Keep rollin' rollin' rollin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
Sick shot.

And Sid is playing a lot with Sheary and Kessel this game, wonder what spurred this change. But one things for sure, Kessel and Sid can play together.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
King Henrik you say???

knt6X5T.gif

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
IF the Rags continue to falter and are out of it come the TDL, I wonder what Grabner would cost? Seems like he'd be a great fit for our team.

Reactions: Kip Drordy

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
My appreciation for Jarry increases tenfold when I think back to the nightmarish hellscape that was an Antti Niemi start.
Even worse, think back to when Philipe DeRouville, Sebastian Caron, JS Aubin, Craig Hillier and the like were our "goalies of the future"...

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
IF the Rags continue to falter and are out of it come the TDL, I wonder what Grabner would cost? Seems like he'd be a great fit for our team.
He would be, would be a newer, shinier Hags.

Dark horse, would anyone be interested in Nash? Hes having a bit of an off year, but his shooting percentage is at a historic low and hes still on pace for over 15 goals. He PKs too. The only thing is hes a RW, and Im not sure if hes ever played on the left. Seems almost Iginla-like now that I think about it.

Reactions: canadianguy77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad