GDT: 46|Pittsburgh Penguins vs. New York Rangers|7:30PM|Keep rollin' rollin' rollin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Every time a top defender is potentially out, Sid goes out there and doesn't register a shot. This time... he has his ipad and purple tape. Hopefully it's different.

He needs something new each game. Maybe stick a Furby on the bench today

furby.jpg

Shaffer

GuentzGoal
May 20, 2017
Need to tenacious on puck on PK. The play that made me frustrated yesterday was when Green was on the blue line holding the puck and Sheahan could’ve just pockchecked the puck but he just stood there. Make them work the powerplay fast. Don’t sit back and play goalie.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Pens-- please let me and my fellow yinzers have something to cheer for today. Thank you....

Reactions: KIRK

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I have been pleased with our performances lately but I am still skeptical. We've been fooled in the past.

A solid win here would really give me more confidence in this team. Not one of those gut it out, trade chances wins like we've seen. A solid win like yesterday or against the Flyers. I'd really like to see some depth scoring. One out of Sheary, Hags, Sheahan, or Simon/Sprong would be nice.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I have been pleased with our performances lately but I am still skeptical. We've been fooled in the past.

A solid win here would really give me more confidence in this team. Not one of those gut it out, trade chances wins like we've seen. A solid win like yesterday or against the Flyers. I'd really like to see some depth scoring. One out of Sheary, Hags, Sheahan, or Simon/Sprong would be nice.

We haven’t played this well though. We’ve won games and had good streaks while still not looking that good.

Sid’s back!

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Important game before a trip out west. Let's finish up this homestand in style and have a pleasant flight out to SoCal. Let's go Pens!

Sideline

May 23, 2004
Feel good about the Penguins chances tonight. Not feeling good about Limp Bizkit becoming a go to HF Penguins meme.

I humbly suggest classic 50s music instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad