Confirmed with Link: 4 Sens file for Salary Arbritation

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
No suprises here. The alternative is threatening to hold out, which non of these guys really have a lot of leverage for.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I dunno, just get a deal done with Nick Paul that shouldn't be hard. Trashing him over a couple hundred thousand doesnt seem worth it. For Brown and Tierney I get it. Jaros is likely done with the organization.

Reactions: Icelevel

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I dunno, just get a deal done with Nick Paul that shouldn't be hard. Trashing him over a couple hundred thousand doesnt seem worth it. For Brown and Tierney I get it. Jaros is likely done with the organization.

Filing for arb is mostly about creating a deadline to get it done. I doubt anyone wants to go to arb. If Jaros was done with the org, they'd have let him walk, no? He is probably seen as an AHL callup and not a legit NHL option though which is a shame, he had all the tools to be pretty good but never put it together.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Connor Brown is the only one I want to get done on a multi year basis. Tierney is a stop gap. Would also like to give Jaros a 1 year 1 way deal but Pierre crowded the blue line with scrubs . Paul is w.e

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Paul fits the identity we are trying to build. I expect he gets signed shortly.

Brown will get term and it should get done before arb.

Tierney has the highest chance to go to arb. The team may opt for 2 years.

Jaros is interesting. By qualifying him they’ve shown they want to keep him but they clearly feel based on usage last year he needs more seasoning. Can he be awarded a two way ?

Reactions: Icelevel

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
Jaros lol I wonder what type of leverage he thinks he has in this process

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad