GDT: #4 New Jersey Fallen Angels at Washington Metropolis - The "I told you so"-Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
What?! Now I'm pissed. I've been busy for the first 3 games of the season and I finally get to watch a ****ing game and it's not in HD. I want to curse out everyone that works at MSG right now...

Especially those nights when Knicks or Rangers occupy both MSG and MSG2 in HD, while we're in SD.. Can't wait to GTF away from Dolan and his complete bias against us :rant:

ajdevjet

we got 3
Aug 20, 2013
In your face !
no line up changes for us and rightfully so, can you imagine how Saturday night will be if we come home 4-0 ????

Another great GDT btw , keep it going !

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
It's 2014 and I still can't watch every Devils game in HD. Stupid MSG+2

Ridiculous to have half the games already this season not available in HD.

I also never understood why they don't bump the local team that's at home (in tonight's case, the Isles are hosting the Sharks) to the SD feed considering a good chunk of the fan base will be attending the game vs. watching at home.

Also what is the difference between MSG and MSG2? Those are two separate HD channels on Fios, but show exactly the same programming.

The other thing about MSG that annoyed me during the last Devils game was that for half the game they had the scroll going at the bottom of the screen over and over again telling you the channel numbers to find the Islanders feed on MSG+2. Keep in mind the Isles-Rangers had started 30 minutes earlier & anyone that can't just look that information up on the internet or their guide is a complete idiot. No need to clutter the screen with that crap.

Anyway, awesome GDT - let's make it 4-0!

Brooklyndevil

Jun 24, 2005
Freehold, NJ USA
Is the game on MSG 2 or MSG 2 PLUS. They buried the Devils so deep on Optimum Comcast last game, it took me about a half hour to find the game. MSG 2 PLUS, OMG.

hockeyfanOU812

do you feel in charge?
Mar 27, 2014
Neutral fan here, just stopped by to remind you:

Jen @NHLhistorygirl 9m ago
On this date in 1989, the #NJDevils traded Tom Kurvers to the #Leafs for a 1991 1st round pick (Scott Niedermayer).

:biglaugh:

Good luck tonight!

GameSeven

ἢ τὰς ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς
Jan 11, 2008
Neutral fan here, just stopped by to remind you:

Jen @NHLhistorygirl 9m ago
On this date in 1989, the #NJDevils traded Tom Kurvers to the #Leafs for a 1991 1st round pick (Scott Niedermayer).

:biglaugh:

Good luck tonight!

Damn. And here I forgot to buy the Leafs a gift this year. Gotta run to the store real quick...

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
thanks
maybe tonight we can trade Adam Larsson for the next Nieds !!

Colorado still thinks they're a good team, right? Send them Larsson and whatever else they want for their 1st. I bet that pick will have a good shot at Hanifin or....dare I say it..... überpromising young Swedish defenseman Oliver Kylington? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad