GDT: 4/25/24 - 7:00PM EDT - #1 Florida vs #1 WC Tampa Bay [ECQF GAME 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Are we in Pitt and Washington territory just earlier in the cycle? Maybe. There’s nothing coming up in the system to make a big impact. It’s not gonna happen but blowing it up should be on the table. There’s no reason to spend the next 5+ years scraping by as a WC and getting bounced early
Probably is we still don’t have a 1st rounder until 2026

Reactions: DaBolts

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015

Attachments

• 00011555.JPG
    00011555.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 1

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
How is it a guys we gave a fraction fraction of the price for Paul and Duclair contribute both exponentially more than Jeannot. The only think that can redeem the Jeannot trade if he carries this team to a series win, which isn't happening.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
All 3 games have been 1 goal games. Usually the coach talk is you need to defend better and erase one of those goals, but this series is the opposite. Bolts need to score 1 more.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Are we in Pitt and Washington territory just earlier in the cycle? Maybe. There’s nothing coming up in the system to make a big impact. It’s not gonna happen but blowing it up should be on the table. There’s no reason to spend the next 5+ years scraping by as a WC and getting bounced early
You don't "blow up" a team with the personnel and talent this team has. There may need to be a player moved at some point to shake things up, but this is not a rebuild situation.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
There are only two NHL head coaches with Stanley Cup wins more recent than Jon Cooper, and neither have won it twice in a row.

I don't see how it makes sense to go with a new head coach, especially one that hasn't won anything.
IT isn't the head coach. It is the failed trade of Jeannot piled on with the offseason of pure trash signing Jeannot extension for almost 3 million per year, Sheary for multiple years, De Hann, and the Dumba Trade. I hope all four of them are on a diffrernt team next year. Duclair was worth it.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Now I'm drunk.

Does this mean we win or I kill my computer?

Whatever happens, it's Cooper's fault.

• Haha
Reactions: Stelio Kontos

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
You don't "blow up" a team with the personnel and talent this team has. There may need to be a player moved at some point to shake things up, but this is not a rebuild situation.

What talent? Kuch was responsible for 50% of our points this season. And we have no draft picks. It’s absolutely the type of situation you blow up.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Imagine if JBB had traded the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd for Jeannot, and the 4th and 5th for Jojo.

It's still overpaying on Jeannot, but it wouldn't be the turning point of an entire franchise. We don't even know if those picks are scrubs or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad