GDT: 4/25/24 - 7:00PM EDT - #1 Florida vs #1 WC Tampa Bay [ECQF GAME 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Eh, we have guys who have been there for ages and who are seen as great leaders, and we have a head coach who's been seen as one of the best in the game for years. To say they're lacking leadership seems like a pretty lazy argument to me. Just look at the roster we're icing. We were significant underdogs going into this series, rightly so, and it's showing.
This. We had a great team, and we lost almost all of it. And every replacement is slightly worse than the guy he's replaced. There can't be more than 6 or 7 guys left from the 2021 cup team.

Reactions: Hoek

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Dumba with the zero IQ play of just whacking the puck away when Florida had high sticked of prior to it. Luckily didn't cost us.

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
Do Kuch, Point and Duclair have crooked teeth? Because I’m seeing a great endorsement opportunity for Invisalign.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Eh, we have guys who have been there for ages and who are seen as great leaders, and we have a head coach who's been seen as one of the best in the game for years. To say they're lacking leadership seems like a pretty lazy argument to me. Just look at the roster we're icing. We were significant underdogs going into this series, rightly so, and it's showing.
We're without McD, Palat, Killorn, Perry, Maroon, and maybe others that aren't coming to mind immediately.

The leadership we do have should recognize, with all their cups, is that we aren't starting games on time, and remedy that.

Reactions: flying squirrel

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
This is like watching the 3rd period of Game 6 vs Avs. Just having our throat slowly stepped on harder and harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad