Pre-Game Talk: 4/24 ECQF GAME 3 7:11 PM - THE BEAR arrives in Toronto ( series tied 1-1 ) - NESN, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
There have been plenty here wanting Loheri in for Grzelcyk and Wotherspoon comes in b/c Peeke is hurt.

2 changes is not a lot

Monty is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.
Exactly. Peeke doesn't even count -- we have to change whether we want it or not.

I don’t mind getting Loheri in good learning experience for him.

If that’s the case no way he gets rushed back in.
If Nylander is indeed dealing with a head injury, then shame on them for even having him skate. He looks like he has back spasms. So if his head is messed up enough that he looks like his back is seized up then I don't know what to say.

Vertigo?

Regardless, if he suits up? Hit him hard and clean often.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I'll take Monty's comments about the extra day, which are valid, over using the media in a poor attempt to lobby the officials

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I wish Lauko had hands, he'd be a super effective player. He's got jam, no doubt, but has the offensive ability of John Scott.
I think he’s a decent 4th line player but problem is that have enough of them already,the problem so far this series is that other than PP the top two lines aren’t producing or really even generating many chances.I don’t think the 3rd and 4th lines have been the issue,well other than Freddy having his disappearance Playoffs again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad