GDT: 4/23/24 - 7:30PM EDT - #1 WC Tampa Bay @ #1 Florida [ECQF GAME 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Just breathe folks. We were freaking out doing the same thing vs the NYR and the Leafs 2 years ago
Two very different rosters.

LBH, this roster is poorly constructed. We are getting our ish pushed in.

No fight. None. They game planned for Kuch. JBB put this crap together.

He owns it.

Reactions: The Gongshow

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Sounds like you’re saying “fire Cooper”.
Not necessarily, but the Bolts have to play to their strengths, and just accept they're not going to win many games 2-1. The old saying is defense wins championships, and that's completely true, but the Bolts just don't have the means to play that style. You can play responsible, and that's really all you can hope for. What they've tried to do for 4 periods hasn't worked. Let's see some adjustments now.

The 11-7 should be good for the Bolts in that you try to find mismatches for double shifting Pointer or Kuch, but both guys haven't had a big impact yet. If the Bolts are going to be successful, obviously those guys have to get going.

Reactions: StammerHammer

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
They're shutting down Kuch and now he's going to do something stupid and get suspended for game 3 because he's getting frustrated. This is heading down that 2019 CBJ series road in a hurry.
Yeah. He definitely channeled goonerov during that scrum. Someones about to eat the glass or get elbowed. Kuch with a game misconduct and suspension is all we need to see.

I'll eat my hat if that comes true and I'll live up to my word unlike @Whoshattenkirkshoes

Reactions: FinnLightning26

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
Coop saw us steal a win against FLA late in the regular season when Vasy goalied them and said “hell yea that’ll work for an entire series!”

f***ing clown.

The Panthers have a lot to do with that.

Coop not adapting his scheme also has a lot to do with that.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
The Panthers have a lot to do with that.
Give credit where it's due, Panthers are playing well, they have their gameplan and are sticking to it. They have made Tampa a nonfactor in every sense.

But JBB iced this roster.
Coop is playing this system or not shaking up lines.
Players have no motivation. No leaders to get the boys going, it certainly doesn't look like Coop is providing much motivation anymore. Our captain doesn't give a f*** cause our idiot GM isn't re-signing him

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Yeah, inexcusable.

Really hope Jeannot is moved. If he had such a high value with us, maybe we can dupe some dingaling dumber than JBB to give us a 4th for him.
What’s sad is we will need to move a draft pick to move Jeannot away! Will JBB do that and admit that trade was a mistake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad