GDT: 4/23/24 - 7:30PM EDT - #1 WC Tampa Bay @ #1 Florida [ECQF GAME 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
We have three shots. We'd need to have 100 percent shooting accuracy to have the lead right now, I'm not sure I've ever seen that.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Jeannot, De Haan, Sheary, Duclair, Dumba

JBB going 0/5 really f***ed us. Acquired 4 people who can’t f***ing play. Duclair invisible.

Cooper too f***ing stupid to take Duclair off the top line when the 3rd line has been shit too. Give me a break
Duclair is far from the main problem.

Reactions: OffBy1

Ducati Boy

HF Original
Feb 7, 2018
When the other team is better you’ve got to be opportunistic. Shoot everything. Take chances.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
EMBARRASSING. Cooper is done here. He should walk away.
Half is coop and half is JBB assembling the worst lightning roster over the last two years tearing down the greatness. WE need to trade at least two of Cernak, Jeannot, Sheary, and Sergachev.

Reactions: The Gongshow

flying squirrel

Feb 11, 2019
Kucherov refusing to attack net, when he had major space/lane to net, says a bunch. Kuch choose to let Florida's D recover instead of being aggressive and making their D react. Lightning are playing tight, scared, D is reverting back to puck watching, and no one is even trying to take it Florida. 3 shots, no good. That's not going to cut it, no matter other intangibles that happens. Better figure it out soon....

Go Lighting !!!!!

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Again, if Tampa falls in the 1st round again, at the very least all 4 of Sheary, Jeannot, Dumba, and Perbix need to be gone. Re-sign Duclair and Stamkos, use the available space on an actual blueline upgrade on the right side(can get 3-3.5 depending on exact contract values), and give 1 or 2 Crunch guys a role. Oh yeah, and Blashill needs to be fired asap as well so a better defensive system.can be implemented. None of Serg, Cirelli nor Cernak are going anywhere, so you fill in the holes where you can and make adjustments. Series isn't over yet, but there's a decent path forward if they do lose.
Problem is if you resign duclair and Stamkos you don’t have the money to sign a legit defenseman

Reactions: DaBolts

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Welp, I have to crash to get up at 3 a.m. to head over to the other coast. Can't wait to see the final when the Panthers get through trucking our "defense"....

truck_crash_GIF1.gif

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Half is coop and half is JBB assembling the worst lightning roster over the last two years tearing down the greatness. WE need to trade at least two of Cernak, Jeannot, Sheary, and Sergachev.
Jeannot is a negative asset. No one is taking him. Nobody. Sheary? Nobody is talking him either.

You just aren't gonna get anything back. We overpaid all those guys. JBB totally buggered it up.

He should be fired or asked to step away. I don't trust him anymore

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I wasn't during the season but I am fully on #FireCoop

It's time. We need a new system and new voice. This ORGANIZATION is too complacent. There needs to be a change. The definition of insanity is continuing to do the same thing over again. This .500 regular season, 1st round exit strategy eint it chief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad