• Haha
Reactions: KW

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Everyone survived Rempe?!
He looked lost out there last night. Especially once he took that tripping penalty.

Panthers seemed to have a good game plan against him. Chucky got him rilled up pregame, and then everyone seemed to stay away from him.

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
He looked lost out there last night. Especially once he took that tripping penalty.

Panthers seemed to have a good game plan against him. Chucky got him rilled up pregame, and then everyone seemed to stay away from him.
He was taking some runs at Forsling last night. That guy can be a serious weapon over time/given the chance. Wrecking ball on skates.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
were now #1 in GA/G, which prob means the devils get 10 on us tonight.

I still feel like im dreaming seeing this defensive dominance, and whats crazy is were just behind the ducks in penalty minutes (2nd) and noones close to us lmao

Reactions: batting1k

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Few Russians are, but can’t really deny his ability to put up points come playoffs
No doubt. He's a great playoff performer. Garrioch also says he prefers to be traded to the Panthers. Looks like we're probably gonna get him.

Reactions: Panthers Propaganda

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
No doubt. He's a great playoff performer. Garrioch also says he prefers to be traded to the Panthers. Looks like we're probably gonna get him.

Scoring and physical play, but is he healthy?

He looked good last regular season and cooked in the playoffs. Anyone have any sources from the OTT area?

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Scoring and physical play, but is he healthy?

He looked good last regular season and cooked in the playoffs. Anyone have any sources from the OTT area?

He looks healthy to me. Stats to back that up:

57 GP, 17G, 24A, +13, 12 PIM. 15 ES goals. Shooting 14.7%, a little higher than career average.

His advanced stats for stuff like possession and expected goal differential are very solid. Plays RW, which is IMO exactly where we need a that extra forward.

Ottawa has been shuffling lines a lot. Most frequent 3 man pairing for Tarasenko has been Stutlze and Batherson (150 minutes).

I'm skeptical about a lot of guys we could add at the deadline, but I think Tarasenko could be a great fit + available at a reasonable price.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Ignoring wind side, Tarasenko would move CV permanently on Boomer-Chucky line by being on the Barky-Rainman line, and that in turn would solidify the Luo-Lundy-ERod line, giving us Cousins either on the fourth line or in the press box.

Do it Zito, just do it.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
He looks healthy to me. Stats to back that up:

57 GP, 17G, 24A, +13, 12 PIM. 15 ES goals. Shooting 14.7%, a little higher than career average.

His advanced stats for stuff like possession and expected goal differential are very solid. Plays RW, which is IMO exactly where we need a that extra forward.

Ottawa has been shuffling lines a lot. Most frequent 3 man pairing for Tarasenko has been Stutlze and Batherson (150 minutes).

I'm skeptical about a lot of guys we could add at the deadline, but I think Tarasenko could be a great fit + available at a reasonable price.
I am torn on if the need is RW or LW, both give us multiple options.

Reactions: BabyBennettov
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad