GDT: 4/15/24 - 7:00PM EDT - Buffalo vs Tampa Bay

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
It feels like when Stammer was chasing 60 goals, and of course it came down to the last game of the season.

Also does anyone remember Teddy Purcell had a hattrick / OT winner that game? I don't. Stammer got 60 and that's all that mattered. It'll be the same for Kuch.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
This is what we are. Hedman is cooked. Kuch is choking hard. Perbix and Raddysh f***ing suck

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
I hope some of you guys don’t play the stock market.

You know we might have a crap playoff- or we might make a run. Bottom line is that todays game has zero impact on either outcome.
We don’t have the roster to afford another trip to Dick Off Town in the playoffs.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
It feels like when Stammer was chasing 60 goals, and of course it came down to the last game of the season.

Also does anyone remember Teddy Purcell had a hattrick / OT winner that game? I don't. Stammer got 60 and that's all that mattered. It'll be the same for Kuch.

Yeah I remember, I got a reminder on facebook about it, anniversary was a few days ago. We had literally nothing to play for that game

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015

Teddy remembers, damnit!

Ducati Boy

HF Original
Feb 7, 2018
Toronto will be trying to get Matthews his 70th goal in the next game. If Kuch gets an assist on it both sides will be satisfied.

Reactions: olli

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Didn’t play well but who cares? Team has the ability to flip a switch? Is this version good enough? I dunno.

Just hate the injuries. The vibe seems to be we’re looking at missing 2/3 of the 4th line to start the playoffs. Plus our best faceoff guy. Sucks

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
We don’t have the roster to afford another trip to Dick Off Town in the playoffs.
Lol. What a name.

If MacK ties, he wins the Art Ross. Definitely need Edmonton to play him tight. That's gonna be a shootout of a game with McD vs MacK. Then Kuch vs Matthews. Schedule makers cooked up a crazy final day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad