Pre-Game Talk: 4/12/18 ... CBJ vs WSH | Game 1 | (Prediction Thread)

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
17 people participated tonight!! Thank you!! :)
Like the regular season prediction game, if you miss a game.. it will result in -4 points. If you miss a second game, it will result in a DQ from the standings. I WILL be posting a prediction forum the night ahead of each game that way we don’t have people missing games!

ALSO**** there seems to be some confusion for the bonus points.... starting Sunday night, to receive 5 bonus points all you need to do is guess the FIRST goal scorer of the game (between both teams) for example... Kuznetsov scores the first goal of the entire game tonight therefore it would be +5 points to that person. I will make a template that I want people to start copying, that way it’ll be easier for me to keep track of predictions! And for those who have negative point totals tonight, no worries.. as you can see, a 12 point night is entirely possible, Sunday night ;) Thank you guys for understanding :) trying to make this as easy as possible for everyone, including myself..

UP TO DATE Standings:

1st.) @mikeyp24 .... 12 points

2nd.) @BJfan .... 11 points

3rd.) @BobVEZINAsky 110 ... 10 points

T4th.)
@WubbaLubbaDubDub .... 9 points
@MoeBartoli .... 9 points

6th.) @Columbus Mike .... 8 points

T7th.)
@PanarinDangles9 .... 6 points
@ReggieRed .... 6 points

9th.) @We Want Ten ... 5 points

10th.) @spintheblackcircle .... 2 points

T11th.)
@CBJSTH ..... 0 points
@WerenskiRules .... 0 points

T13th.)
@Cyclones Rock .... -5 points
@TaketheCannoli .... -5 points

15th.)
@Sore Loser ... -6 points

T-last.)
@EspenK .... -7 points
@Maylo .... -7 points

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Future template to use for picks (delete what’s in the parentheses and replace with your picks):

1.) (Score/winning team)

2.) (Goal scorers for each team)

3.) (First goal scorer of the game)

4.) (3 stars of the game)

Reactions: We Want Ten

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad