Pre-Game Talk: 4/11/2013 J-E-T-S ****! ****! ****! Panthers @ Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
Steve Goldstein ‏@goldieonice 13m
#FlaPanthers tonight 14-57-82, 11-18-12, 19-27-37, 42-15-22. No 88. 23-51, 44-17, 7-3. Markstrom in net. 8pm Foxsportsfl

any info on why 88 is sat?

i dont mind skille on huberdeaus wing, would much rather have howden there though

e/ matthias wing

e/ not even surprised, 88 is injured. if he've been it a long time explains his shot

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida

i dont mind skille on huberdeaus wing, would much rather have howden there though

e/ matthias wing

e/ not even surprised, 88 is injured. if he've been it a long time explains his shot

Wut? lol

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
I hate to say this on a thread where we should be cheering our team to victory but with the Avs losing yesterday, I hope we lose this game to keep pace with the Avs and the Flames to at least finish in the bottom 2 so we can secure a top 3 pick and pick one of Mac/Drouin/Jones. After tough seasons like this year, securing top talents like Mac/Drouin/Jones are essential in the growth and progression of a franchise.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada

e/ matthias wing

I hope it's nothing serious with Mueller but it could be an all day haircut? :sarcasm:

Jeff Shafer

Established: 1987
I hate to say this on a thread where we should be cheering our team to victory but with the Avs losing yesterday, I hope we lose this game to keep pace with the Avs and the Flames to at least finish in the bottom 2 so we can secure a top 3 pick and pick one of Mac/Drouin/Jones. After tough seasons like this year, securing top talents like Mac/Drouin/Jones are essential in the growth and progression of a franchise.

I agree, but I still want to see the youngsters play well, if we end up winning and spoiling the playoffs for a team like the Jets. I'd have slightly more satisfaction than trying for last place. We'll get one of the three our schedule is tough.

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
does anyone still like upshall? He seems to be rather ineffective offensively when he's in the lineup. it seems that his one 20 goal season was a fluke.

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
does anyone still like upshall? He seems to be rather ineffective offensively when he's in the lineup. it seems that his one 20 goal season was a fluke.

Kind of hard to get into an offensive flow when you break every time you take a solid hit. He's played 42 games over 2 seasons. If he could stay healthy he might be useful he has actually been noticeable the last few games but I keep waiting for the china doll to break.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008

He's never had a 20 goal season. He's a third line grinder who is way overpaid and can't stay healthy.

Panthers607

Avs won yesterday 4-1.

Panthersfan1989

Feb 24, 2013
S. Florida

Av's won last night flames are the ones who lost
http://scores.espn.go.com/nhl/scoreboard?date=20130410

Mueller is hurt? :help:

Jeff Shafer

Established: 1987
I've seen pics of her before, see what 4+ plus million and injuries can get you in this world?

Money can make anyone injured attractive I guess. First meeting convo - "Hey I'm Scott, I watch a lot of Panthers games from my private box and occasionally practice and play with the team, but no more than 20 games a year"

Melanie "Oh you have your own box? You must be rich"

end of story lol

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
goldie posted that mueller was injured but he seem to have removed it. we'll know more gametime i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad