GDT: 4/1/18

UNB Bruins Fan

Mar 11, 2008
Fredericton, NB
Its. Been. 4. Games.

Its not enough to even make that call.

Why are you so defensive? They have given up 11 runs in 13 1/3 IP to begin the season. That. Is. A. Bad. Start. At least to me it is...

Yes, I realize it is only four games and I fully expect them to be one of the best BP’s at the end of the season. Heck, I wouldn’t be surprised if they ripped off a 30 IP scoreless streak, but I don’t understand why you are so upset about what I am saying when, at the moment, it is an accurate statement.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Why are you so defensive? They have given up 11 runs in 13 1/3 IP to begin the season. That. Is. A. Bad. Start. At least to me it is...

Yes, I realize it is only four games and I fully expect them to be one of the best BP’s at the end of the season. Heck, I wouldn’t be surprised if they ripped off a 30 IP scoreless streak, but I don’t understand why you are so upset about what I am saying when, at the moment, it is an accurate statement.
Its been 4 games, whats the point of judging after 4 games?

It seems trolling to me.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Not sure if Cole will be thrown back out in the 8th but what a Astro debut for him. Allowed an early homerun to Gallo but in 7 innings, 2 hits allowed, 11 K's.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
The Marlins split the weekend series with the Cubs, early days yet but could be a team to not take lightly this year.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Sugar Diaz baby lesss gooooo

Mariners could’ve easily swept the Indians if Paxton had a slightly better start. What an encouraging start to the season.

This lineup is going to be fun as hell.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Is everyone on an ESPN telecast supposed to wear a microphone? It’s almost like you’re standing on the field as everything is happening.

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
Not sure if Cole will be thrown back out in the 8th but what a Astro debut for him. Allowed an early homerun to Gallo but in 7 innings, 2 hits allowed, 11 K's.

Not bad when the 4th starter gives you an outing like that. Looking forward to the celebration tomorrow night. Not sure but I might score a ticket to the game, will be fun seeing the banner go up.

Last edited:
Reactions: punk_o_holic

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Felipe Rivero picks up the save in both the day and night games of the Pirates-Tigers doubleheader. I'm sure it's happened before, but I can't remember seeing it.

Edit: guess it happens with reasonable regularity.

Last edited:

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Not bad when the 4th starter gives you an outing like that. Looking forward to the celebration tomorrow night. Not sure but I might score a ticket to the game, will be fun seeing the banner go up.
Whats crazier is Morton is the number 5 starter.
Hopefully you get some tickets. Would be crazy and unreal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad