GDT: 4/1/18

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
And after him is Collin McHugh(although he's a hit or miss but not bad for a injury replacement).

Also, Twins mad that a player bunted on a shift against them in the 9th inning. LOL, don't play the shift if you don't like it.
Twins completely overreact to Orioles bunting to beat shift in ninth inning

Baseball is really stupid with this shit sometimes. They have a shift on for the guy, so obviously they were still playing the game - why shouldn’t the batter? Kid is trying to do well.

Stupid.

Reactions: b1e9a8r5s and darko

darko

Feb 16, 2009

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
And after him is Collin McHugh(although he's a hit or miss but not bad for a injury replacement).

Also, Twins mad that a player bunted on a shift against them in the 9th inning. LOL, don't play the shift if you don't like it.

Yep, Houston got deeper on the mound, even better at the plate, they have 2-3 guys in the minors who could start on most teams...and all the "experts" want to talk about is how awesome the Yankees and Cubs are. In fact I'm shocked both teams apparently won't be going undefeated.

Saw this morning espn blathering on how the Yankees could score 900 runs. Astros scored 896 last year, so h0-hum. I mean the new vaunted duo for NY (Judge/Stanton) went 7 for 29 over the weekend. Altuve/Correa went 16 for 32. Business as usual but did anyone mention it? Nope.

Saw that with the Twins. Very funny. Whiny beaaaches.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY

I was watching that game. I agree. They were struggling to get baserunners as it was (I think Sisco's bunt single was only their second baserunner of the game). Do anything in your power to get on base.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Baseball is really stupid with this **** sometimes. They have a shift on for the guy, so obviously they were still playing the game - why shouldn’t the batter? Kid is trying to do well.

Stupid.

It's so stupid. Hit it where they ain't. That's smart. If it was to break up a no hitter, maybe, maybe, I'd see being upset. But the beauty of baseball is there's no time constraint and the comeback is always possible. He's trying to start a rally for his team. Good on him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad