Post-Game Talk: 4-0 win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Rat Standing

May 26, 2016
South Florida
I love how we are the most hated team to play against and cause the most scrums and stuff. For 25 years we were the rest of the leagues bitch of a pushover team. Now we are getting under everyone’s skin and out talenting them.

These are the days of glory.

Yup gone are the days with teams coming down, getting nice day at the beach and walking away with an easy 5-2 win

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014

e10ca5874c49a957.jpg

- Pepe! What's best in life?
- To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Larkin was completely invisible in this game. And he is mainly responsible for the Reinhart goal since he totally lost track of where Monty was and had horrible stick positioning. I could get used to this kind of Larkin

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Nobody cares about Nick Cousins. Nick Cousins is the target dummy they use because Matthew Tkachuk is too good at hockey for them to use him as a whipping boy. You can see that in the talk about this game after the fact: the only thing redditbrained posters want to talk about is Tkachuk getting up-ended at center ice with the puck fifteen feet away from him.

The vast majority of this is from Canadian fans, btw.

Reactions: Vilam

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Larkin was completely invisible in this game. And he is mainly responsible for the Reinhart goal since he totally lost track of where Monty was and had horrible stick positioning. I could get used to this kind of Larkin
I have a few red wing fan friends and they loathe Larkin. Like really don't like him.

Reactions: austropanther

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
They never changed Swaggy goal to Barkov?

Nobody cares about Nick Cousins. Nick Cousins is the target dummy they use because Matthew Tkachuk is too good at hockey for them to use him as a whipping boy. You can see that in the talk about this game after the fact: the only thing redditbrained posters want to talk about is Tkachuk getting up-ended at center ice with the puck fifteen feet away from him.

The vast majority of this is from Canadian fans, btw.

I mean us Panthers fans even hate Cousins. But I dont care as long as he gets under every teams skin and there fanbase. It's awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad