EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I have beer, praise the Lord.

151364657170911_zpsftimmrh8.jpg

Shaffer

GuentzGoal
May 20, 2017
This lineup is just pathetic. That’s something you see when half of the team contracts a serious illness.

Good work JR.
He’s in serious discussion about putting you on the ignore list. By he I mean everyone on HFPens.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
He’s in serious discussion about putting you on the ignore list. By he I mean everyone on HFPens.
We have ONE injured forward and suddenly our lineup looks like this? Our depth is embarrassing and inexcusable. What are we going to do when multiple players get injured? Just forfeit????
This is beyond unacceptable for a week before Christmas. This looks like a preseason game lineup.

How are you people okay with this????

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Nearly every wing playing on his wrong side...
Blender lines again....
Come on boys...

Shaffer

GuentzGoal
May 20, 2017
We have ONE injured forward and suddenly our lineup looks like this? Our depth is embarrassing and inexcusable. What are we going to do when multiple players get injured? Just forfeit????
This is beyond unacceptable for a week before Christmas. This looks like a preseason game lineup.
Are you think JR is just eating cookies enjoying life? No he’s working the phone lines seeing if something opens up. It’s not EA Sports.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006

How are you people okay with this????

Its a byproduct of winning.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Lol.

Sid starts with a good rush, then gives the puck away, then half asses it back on a scoring chance on Murray.

Holy shit I can't get drunk back to back nights at my age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad