Post-Game Talk: #33 on 3/3 @ 4pm PST — Whither Chara?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
It happened once before, someone made a GDT when there already was one, because the first GDT was from someone who was on the Iggy list. Personally I find the iggy list hilariously ineffective. You still see many of their posts in quotes, and frankly I'd rather know what people are saying about me or my posts, good, bad or indifferent. We can all use our right to not engage in nonsense... I cant count how many times I've started to write a dissertation in response to something I found egregious, then deleted it before (sometimes after) posting because, why bother. If this place isn't fun, why even come here? Or as one famous someone once said, "don't let the idiots (or trolls) get you down"... or something.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
We don't have another back to back until March 19-20. So do you ease Samsonov back in little by little or do you go straight to a little bit of a more balanced rotation?

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish

I just want someone to surprise attack and start feeding Marchand knuckles .. then watch the f***ing boston bagger fans bitch and moan how thats not cool.

Marchand pulled a marchand when Eller tried to get revenge.

Just start punching him and when boston fans whine and complain .. just play this clip and tell Donnie to pipe the f*** down.

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto

I just want someone to surprise attack and start feeding Marchand knuckles .. then watch the f***ing boston bagger fans bitch and moan how thats not cool.

Just start punching him and when boston fans whine and complain .. just play this clip and tell Donnie to pipe the f*** down.

Its too late now, that was awhile ago.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009

If I'm not mistaken this came later, guy just doesn't want it.

Maybe Chara is the guy who knows what needs to be done to keep Marchand quiet, he's got the reach to get at him through the refs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad