#3 Who will Help us Win Most in 2016-17?

trentmccleary

Mar 2, 2002
Alfie-Ville
Visit site
Alright, let's move on to the more interesting/contentious polls.

#1 Karlsson
#2 Stone

Who will be the best 10 Senators that are most responsible for winning games in 2016-17?

You don't have to worry much about age, salary, potential, etc. This is just about who will be the Ottawa Senators MVP next season and so on down to 10th.

HoffStoneKarl*

I'd go with Anderson. Ottawa gives up a lot of shots and relies on their goalies a lot. Anderson needs to continue to play at a high level for Ottawa to have success next year

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I'd go with Anderson. Ottawa gives up a lot of shots and relies on their goalies a lot. Anderson needs to continue to play at a high level for Ottawa to have success next year

We brought in Boucher to change that.

I am going with Turris.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Oh ya, this team has never tried a coaching change before ;)

It is a little bit different now. At least the new coach has some previous experience as a head coach. The last two didn't have any experience at coaching in the NHL when we hired them.

HoffStoneKarl*

It is a little bit different now. At least the new coach has some previous experience as a head coach. The last two didn't have any experience at coaching in the NHL when we hired them.

Yup, but I'm going to have to wait until I see how this team does over the next 2 years before I say Boucher is the answer

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
I think we can safely say that whichever of Turris and Anderson loses this one will be #4.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad