GDT: 3/9/24 - 7:00PM EDT - Philadelphia vs Tampa Bay

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
vasy sucks how did he let that goal in omg

^use this for every goal so i don't have to waste time reading 50 different comments about it thanks

Reactions: RussianGuyovich

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Has anyone mentioned the Jeannot trade yet? I feel like we haven't mentioned the Jeannot trade. Can we talk about the Jeannot trade and the horrific consequences? I just feel like there's not enough discussion about the Jeannot trade happening and I'm worried

Curious to see if dumbas puck moving ability has a noticeable affect tonight.
It should be immediately. Our breakouts are probably going to be better

Stelio Kontos

Nov 6, 2011
Has anyone mentioned the Jeannot trade yet? I feel like we haven't mentioned the Jeannot trade. Can we talk about the Jeannot trade and the horrific consequences? I just feel like there's not enough discussion about the Jeannot trade happening and I'm worried

It should be immediately. Our breakouts are probably going to be better

as long as he takes sheary out of the lineup I won’t say shit.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Can only imagine he's reacting to the Defensive scheme Blashill has the team playing.

36VTSRo.png

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I'm going to have to watch the replay as I do not think I'll get home in time for the entire game.

However, when I'm gone, the Bolts are a perfect 178 and 4 so please drink in my absence. I would do the same for y'all.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
All rise for the national anthem of your Tampa Bay Lightning as sung by @RussianGuyovich thinking about all the times I have suggested trading Sergachev

With a 3 game win streak we earn back the privilege to make Gravy Train the anthem again

Last edited:

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Looking forward to seeing the new guys play even if I'm still not sure if it will do any different for the team one can hope.

Let's go Lightning!!

Reactions: Bozo Nicholson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad