GDT: 3/9/24 - 7:00PM EDT - Philadelphia vs Tampa Bay

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Wish you the best in sobriety.
He gets to go a bender for a few days.

Lmao. Some of you guys posted some 10/10s tonight. Hats off.

Just watched the game. Eyssimont skates so recklessly it worries me he's gonna get absolutely clobbered some day but he keeps proving me wrong. He played great.

Hedman looked very good. Raddysh learned from Kuch and sneezed a few points out effortlessly. Dumba was decent but looked a bit overwhelmed or panicked a few times. Solid overall though. He's very aggressive and rovers more than anybody on the back end which is different. Duclair looked very good. Definitely a stick waver on defense but offensively, he looked good with Stamkos. Hope those two keep it simple and just fire pucks at the net. That combo looked competent which is a rare thing on a second line for us for damn near a decade. Bottom six looked good as Sheary remembered how to play hockey. Can't believe it.

Vasy was strong and remembered his blocker is his friend, willing and ready to stop pucks. Good to see.

Last but not least, I love torts lmao. Randorf with the "I'm not f***ing leaving" reference was too good. Modin, Richards and Lukowich were getting a kick out of that.
Vasi and Sheary found their game. The world is watching now. If Jeannott finds his game, the rest of the NHL is screwed

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
The new guys looked pretty good, especially Duclair with a couple of points in his debut. Hopefully the budding chemistry between him and Stamkos continues as that would be a huge thing for us to get Stammer going.

They finally showed some fire too. Lets see if it continues but this game was definitely a step in the right direction.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Ridiculous

Meanwhile Trouba can try and take a guys head off with this stick and get a tiny fine with no suspension.

Clown league.
Beatings will continue until morale improves is the NHL standard for dealing with torts. I love that guy.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Ridiculous

Meanwhile Trouba can try and take a guys head off with this stick and get a tiny fine with no suspension.

Clown league.
The player fines are negotiated as part of the CBA. The league hasn't decided to make it a major issue.

What gets suspended, and for how long, is however an ongoing question.

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
1710203559617.png

"I'm bout to burn this mothaf***a down..."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad