GDT: 3/3/10 - Minnesota @ Calgary - 9 PM CST - FSN NORTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjerina

Nov 5, 2008
I've been crying in laughter for a minute straight on this. Pure gold.

Thanks for posting this, unbelievably epic.

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
How do you strike through words like that, pretty neat
Put them together, but essentially [ s ] word [ /s ]

So like this.

This is extraordinary. Posting through an entire game entirely by yourself must have been depressing. I probably would have given up some time in the first period when nobody was responding. :laugh:
At a certain point, it's just funny.

I will now post so that you shall not post alone.
Alright, took care of the first goal.

Sep 19, 2008
Hahahaha. Good work!

As a noted gamethread contributer for multiple forums I usually will shut up if I realize no-one else wants to participate, which is pretty much rare. For you to push on through, this "never say die mentality", this perseverance...you are to be commended, sir. Most of us would have just given up after a few minutes.

R0bert0 Lu0ng0

Nov 19, 2007
I can honestly say that this is the only GDT I have ever enjoyed enough to read in full after the end of the game. Cheers GopherState, that's some great posting.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
*walks into topic and sees all posts have been by one person*

2v2xf1f.jpg

*walks out*

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
This is what makes the thread epic. This guy was probably quietly reading and laughing at the thread the whole game as poor GopherState was talking to himself. Oh, this made my day.

Weber's Better
Jul 7, 2008
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
This is what makes the thread epic. This guy was probably quietly reading and laughing at the thread the whole game as poor GopherState was talking to himself. Oh, this made my day.

And I love his username. All and all this is by far my favorite GDT

Spence334

Dec 23, 2008
Man I feel bad for you. That must have been really depressing. I'll try to drop by the next game and keep you company. Keep up the great works, because you Sir are a very dedicated fan.:handclap:

On a site note, whats up with this, I thought that the wild had a huge fan base?

EDIT: nvm about the last part, I see why

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
I applaud you. This thread is awesome. Had me laughing for a few minutes.

You sir, are a dedicated fan. If I remember I will try and look at the thread for the next game. (Might not post, it would ruin the greatness)

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
Oh Gopher, FYI, if you ever want someone to talk to, usually people are in the Chat room. Just click the "Chat" button on top. :D
Good to know.

And I love his username. All and all this is by far my favorite GDT
Thanks, I like that name too.

I Support This Win!
I support that 'stache.

Man I feel bad for you. That must have been really depressing. I'll try to drop by the next game and keep you company. Keep up the great works, because you Sir are a very dedicated fan.:handclap:

On a site note, whats up with this, I thought that the wild had a huge fan base?

EDIT: nvm about the last part, I see why
Actually, I thought it was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad