GDT: 3/23/24 Hawks @ Sharks (Toilet bowl part deuce) Crappin for macklin 9:30 NBC sports Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
The next 4 games are against some bad teams too, but the final stretch after is mostly playoff teams

bwanajamba

Apr 18, 2019
I noticed Kurashev go the only assist on Jones OT winner. Didn't Bedard win the faceoff and therefore deserve to get an assist? Did they rule he didn't win it clean and therefore it didn't warrant an assist?
Kurashev won the draw. Bedard came in to help but I guess he never touched the puck.

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
The next 4 games are against some bad teams too, but the final stretch after is mostly playoff teams

The win tonight pretty much seals the deal of trying to beat out SJ for the bottom spot - 5 points ahead of them and I think they have the tie ROW tie breaker. Ahaheim is only 6 points ahead of the Hawks though so hopefully the Hawks can stay in 2nd and not fall behind Anaheim.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Seth Jones what a pathetic excuse of a player, not only did he F this team’s cap up for many years to come, but now he finally shows up at the wrong time. With trash like that on the team we will never win a cup.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Who was the guy negotiating contracts when Jones signed that contract?

Asking for a friend

ndgt10

Jul 3, 2009
Poland
Hawks play their best when the pressure is off. Wouldn't surprise me if we surge ahead of Anaheim.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
Unbelievable

We don’t deserve Celebrini at this point, not after what just happened tonight. 5 goal comeback against the Sharks and Bedard doesn’t even get on the scoresheet???

Worst win in the history of wins. I’m legit pissed off right now.

I was reading this in the style of Jack McBrayer.

Reactions: Drumman44

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
Unbelievable

We don’t deserve Celebrini at this point, not after what just happened tonight. 5 goal comeback against the Sharks and Bedard doesn’t even get on the scoresheet???

Worst win in the history of wins. I’m legit pissed off right now.

Let's try and brighten up your Sunday.

Bedard had an assist last night.

He assisted on Jones 1st goal.

Reactions: jaysoneil

BLKHKhockey

Aug 28, 2009
I get separating Nick and Bedard if it's to put Foligno on Reichel's line, but not sure what's to gain swapping for TJohnson.

I'd be interested in hearing Richardson's reasoning.

Crow

May 19, 2014
$9.5 with his 5th goal oftgexseadon...

That is nearly a million bucks a goal...wowie!...A ROI like that you fired on Wall Street
Honestly he has been playing very well lately and it’s not just the offensive production. Gives me some hope that once there is some talent around him on the team he may end up being worth more than half his contract.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
I am fine with the win. What can I say.....I like to see the Hawks win. We will get a great player either way. Watched Mich State last night and that D man was very good. Really quick and great stick. Getting a player like him would be a nice consolation prize. But ultimately I like ot think not really trying to suck epically like SJ will pay us back at the draft lottery :)

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Hawks play their best when the pressure is off. Wouldn't surprise me if we surge ahead of Anaheim.
Actually I believe it’s because the trade deadline has passed
Tyler Johnson, Ryan Donato and Colin Blackwell have/were all playing well since

Larmer83

I'm taking the high road moving forward.
May 13, 2018
Lakewood, CO
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad