hGSchPa.png

b9SBWM9.png

GY6Uwnm.png

tShzMau.png

nlkBZiU.png

hef38Ow.png

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
put hagel back on 1st line i’m gonna keep saying it. idc how many points kuch has been scoring there is no way anyone looks at this top line with duclair and thinks they are driving play at all and none of them know what defense is so it’s just a disaster waiting to happen

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
I could very easily see Duclair signing a very short term and cheap deal with eyes towards a big pay day afterwards

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
5 game winning streak? Almost our longest of the season? Playing a big strong West Coast team? Seems like the perfect time for a cornucopia of craptacular efforts from players.

I could very easily see Duclair signing a very short term and cheap deal with eyes towards a big pay day afterwards

Duke is 29, having a good season between SJ and us. He's proven he is a good mesh with top line players (Kuch/Point/Barkov/Reinhart), no way he's taking any discount anywhere. This is his last chance at big money.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Duke is 29, having a good season between SJ and us. He's proven he is a good mesh with top line players (Kuch/Point/Barkov/Reinhart), no way he's taking any discount anywhere. This is his last chance at big money.

He didn’t have a good year in SJ actually which is why I think he bets on himself and signs short term, regardless of his age he still has to prove he’s a top line forward.

That’s not a discount, he’s taking a more team friendly deal to cash in later vs signing for a little more and playing for a team that will tank his value

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00