GDT: 3/23/18 - Spidey's Positivity GDT - Devils @ Penguins 7PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I hate Hornqvist
Speaking of weird nicknames, the referring to him as Horny is pretty weird. I would put the kibosh to that if I had a name close to that and Horny was my nickname. I'd rather be called Horns or the Hornado or something.

That and Quickie (Jonathan Quick) are a couple of the weirdest for me.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Speaking of weird nicknames, the referring to him as Horny is pretty weird. I would put the kibosh to that if I had a name close to that and Horny was my nickname. I'd rather be called Horns or the Hornado or something.

That and Quickie (Jonathan Quick) are a couple of the weirdest for me.
We need Horny, Kinky, Woody, and Quickie all on the same team

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
giphy.gif

thats what i think of the spidey themes

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
tonight, a game of iced hockey will be played between the devils of new jersey and the penguins of pittsburgh. to the victor goes 2 points in the standings. to the regulation loser, nary a point will be had. the points, fully accumulated after 82 games played, shall determine which teams that have qualified for the post-season playoffs.

for centuries, astronauts and sea world employees alike have gazed at the heavens to ponder penguins, and contemplate how they have managed to survive in what is ultimately a hostile penguin environment. they primarily live in cold, desolate places. they are unable to take flight. from an aesthetic perspective, they’re ugly little creatures. if there is one benefit to global warming, it is the widespread penguin extinction that is surely right around the corner. now that we understand penguins, let’s delve into a proper hockey analysis.

the key to the game lies with the players. the players, after all, will be holding sticks, that at one time would have been made of birch-ed wood, in their hands. their hands, of course, are ensconced in glovular equipment. in order to be victorious, the following steps must be taken:

players, using their sticks, must strike the frozen vulcanized rubber (henceforth referred to as a “puck”) in such a way that it might travel to one of 3 places:

to a player wearing a jersey similar to color and design to their very own. at that point, the player who has received the “puck” may evaluate the options herein and decide on their very own

towards the net. this is ideal, as it registers a “shot on goal”. more on shots on goal in a moment

into the opponent’s defensive zone. while seemingly pointless, this is often times used as part of a strategy to gain access to the defensive zone, although it requires the puck be retrieved by a teammate to begin cycling lest the opponent gain possession.

if at any point the puck, specifically one designated as a shot on goal, should enter the netting area, a “goal” shall be awarded to the team responsible. once the game expires, most experts agree that the team that has accumulated the most goals shall be victorious, and one point shall be distributed to them twice. “goals for” is what is known as an advanced hockey statistic- as this can be a difficult area to navigate, I have included the goals for formula below for your reference:

MakingCurves-Out70.png

let us join hands, intertwine genitalia, and collectively wish for a devils victory. may our goaltending rise to the challenge. may the puck fly true. may the home team’s fans file out of the area at the game’s expiration, frustrated at the result, picking up their pottery from the kiln on their way out of this historic paints ppg bullshit arts and crafts arena. may zajac reign blows upon sidney crosby, establishing himself as the pugilist the devils imagined when they selected him in the draft. may schneider’s ravaged, scarred, timid, abused, pasty nutsack hold firm, with the strength of a coagulated polymer, and continue its path towards healing redemption. and above all, may the devils of new jersey depart pittsburgh having accumulated two points. lgd

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
tonight, a game of iced hockey will be played between the devils of new jersey and the penguins of pittsburgh. to the victor goes 2 points in the standings. to the regulation loser, nary a point will be had. the points, fully accumulated after 82 games played, shall determine which teams that have qualified for the post-season playoffs.

for centuries, astronauts and sea world employees alike have gazed at the heavens to ponder penguins, and contemplate how they have managed to survive in what is ultimately a hostile penguin environment. they primarily live in cold, desolate places. they are unable to take flight. from an aesthetic perspective, they’re ugly little creatures. if there is one benefit to global warming, it is the widespread penguin extinction that is surely right around the corner. now that we understand penguins, let’s delve into a proper hockey analysis.

the key to the game lies with the players. the players, after all, will be holding sticks, that at one time would have been made of birch-ed wood, in their hands. their hands, of course, are ensconced in glovular equipment. in order to be victorious, the following steps must be taken:

players, using their sticks, must strike the frozen vulcanized rubber (henceforth referred to as a “puck”) in such a way that it might travel to one of 3 places:

to a player wearing a jersey similar to color and design to their very own. at that point, the player who has received the “puck” may evaluate the options herein and decide on their very own

towards the net. this is ideal, as it registers a “shot on goal”. more on shots on goal in a moment

into the opponent’s defensive zone. while seemingly pointless, this is often times used as part of a strategy to gain access to the defensive zone, although it requires the puck be retrieved by a teammate to begin cycling lest the opponent gain possession.

if at any point the puck, specifically one designated as a shot on goal, should enter the netting area, a “goal” shall be awarded to the team responsible. once the game expires, most experts agree that the team that has accumulated the most goals shall be victorious, and one point shall be distributed to them twice. “goals for” is what is known as an advanced hockey statistic- as this can be a difficult area to navigate, I have included the goals for formula below for your reference:

MakingCurves-Out70.png

let us join hands, intertwine genitalia, and collectively wish for a devils victory. may our goaltending rise to the challenge. may the puck fly true. may the home team’s fans file out of the area at the game’s expiration, frustrated at the result, picking up their pottery from the kiln on their way out of this historic paints ppg bull**** arts and crafts arena. may zajac reign blows upon sidney crosby, establishing himself as the pugilist the devils imagined when they selected him in the draft. may schneider’s ravaged, scarred, timid, abused, pasty nutsack hold firm, with the strength of a coagulated polymer, and continue its path towards healing redemption. and above all, may the devils of new jersey depart pittsburgh having accumulated two points. lgd

you had me at intertwined genitalia

Reactions: MartyOwns
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad