Post-Game Talk: 3-2 win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two4Fighting

Oct 17, 2007
From the Bruins board:

"Exactly like last year" is generous. We are getting out shot by 2x. Like, we are getting dominated folks. We aren't winning. Just look at our lineup. We can't wrap our heads around Florida sending 2 guys on the forcheck and another for support. We send 1 with no support. They are playing with anticipation, we are on our heels and puck chasing. We aren't close to them.
Our best bet is to play as dirty as possible so the Rangers can play a beat up team"

Last edited:

Stanley Cup Boundd

Sep 17, 2018
Since I’ve just started posting again and reading the board it’s so amazing to have all you gurus , I am not a guru but I’m learning.
First Paul has really grown to understand that you cannot ignore a team that had won the Presidents trophy with great offensive prowess yet incorporate a biting defense had have the best of both worlds.
Bob being Bob is a true blessing and we are very lucky he’s in goal. He’s also a great team member.
Barkov is now showing us what we all knew and now we are seeing it.
Chucky can do it all is critical to the teams success in just so many ways and yet is not overly selfish.
And as a team the Panthers in general know their roles seldom lost although it happens but rarely if that.
And finally Zito the Pat Reilly of hockey has built this program to where we are envied as an organization and growing culture admired by many.
Favorite Paul:
Paul Maurice or Paul Laus?

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Because there isnt a fair trade in the lineup

we would be doing them a favor and be hurting ourselves

Honestly, it would have to be someone like Givani Smith or Denisenko for it to be make sense lmao
Gadjovich could Do well but it isnt worth to change the lineup

Reactions: harv33173

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
So even their GM is more focused on the Benny/Marchy incident too? Good for us as we focus on winning.

I'd say that they are also focused on winning but their problem is that this is their only viable strategy and they can't even execute properly based on that. I have no idea why ppl even considered the Broons to be major obstacle for the Panthers when their roster is tier or two below compared to the Panthers.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
I actually have to give some credit to the Bruins today, they're saying the right things, focusing on needing to play better and not really discussing any of the reffing. I was hoping they'd just keep focusing on that instead.

Expect them going back to Florida with less pressure from the home crowd may actually benefit them. They've had some good sequences when actually focused on playing and without Marchand. Panthers have been the way better team, but always hardest to close out. We'll need to stomp them early for Game 5.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I actually have to give some credit to the Bruins today, they're saying the right things, focusing on needing to play better and not really discussing any of the reffing. I was hoping they'd just keep focusing on that instead.

Expect them going back to Florida with less pressure from the home crowd may actually benefit them. They've had some good sequences when actually focused on playing and without Marchand. Panthers have been the way better team, but always hardest to close out. We'll need to stomp them early for Game 5.

They've looked, acted and sounded completely deflated since the Bennett goal. I could be totally wrong, but I think it's gonna be a laugher tomorrow night.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Game 4 in a nutshell
IMG_8263.jpeg
IMG_8262.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events