Post-Game Talk: 3-2 win

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Boston has now had two games in a week when they've come out with a huge emotional advantage (games 1 and 4) and they're losing the series 3-1. They look like they've emptied the tank, and you could see that in the third period.

I could wind up being very surprised, but I think the Panthers obliterate them on Tuesday.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I really hope no Bruins fans get banned over this. I'm really enjoying the complete lunacy they're coming up with on a regular basis right now.
Sadly the even crazier ones are on their boards, its pretty crazy what they allow them to say over there.

They probably think we run a mad house too. It's the emotions of the playoffs, anyone would be upset if in their shoes, we have been here a couple times too. Lol

Reactions: Felidae and Vilam

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
Sadly the even crazier ones are on their boards, its pretty crazy what they allow them to say over there.

They probably think we run a mad house too. It's the emotions of the playoffs, anyone would be upset if in their shoes, we have been here a couple times too. Lol

Literally the worst board on HF. Pretty sure this is what they all look like over there:

pepe_silvia_meme_banner.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad