Pre-Game Talk: 3/16/16 @ 7 PM vs Flyers - GDT dates available to sign up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbh

Aug 24, 2014
12.Memo from Q to Q: You mean I have to leave my Country Club and actually go to work to coach these guys?

13. Memo from Q to Q: Remind self to go to store and pick up.brand new Blender.

14. Memo from Seabs to Seabs: Call Jenny Craig..still time to shed a few and pickup old speed before playoffs.

15.Memo to Panarin :do not pass to Hossa ...do not encourage him to shoot.Let him.pass to you
..You shoot...Shoot first ...don't pass.*from his agent reminding him.of the bonus targets).

16. Stanbo not amused by recent slack-off...What advice does Sr. Consultant papa Scobo suggest?

17. Hawks Sr.Vice-President of Psychology advises that the it takes time to gel new trade deadline acquisitions is an old truism that always holds true...unless you are L.A. where Versteeg and Scuderi paying big dibidends ...seamless fits......but since Chicago is "normal" it is the normal truism that applies..so tge will take time to sort out caution applies.

18. Look Boss...the Switch! The Switch! We have located the missing Switch. It is on Fantasy Island.

19. Philly Cheese-Steaks vs. Chicago Hot Dogs ...err...Cold Dogs...Somebody gonna be in Hell's Kitchen after tonight!

20. The Biggest Loser? Marco Rubio or the Suckers Paying Big Bucks to attend at the U.C. tonight IF " our guys" did not look in the shiney new Mirrors Rocky just gave them.

Haha...gawd, I love this guy:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad