GDT: 3/16/13 - Minnesota @ Colorado - 2:00 PM CDT - FSN

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
After defeating Colorado 5-3 Thursday and experiencing our first taste of goalscoring Bacon, I only have one question for the second game of a home-and-home.

stash-1-50a77f72105a1.gif

DON'T STOP THE PARTY!

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
Good GDT:handclap:

Don't stop the ppaaaarttttaaayyy!!!!!

4-2 Wild:yo:

Pitbull with 2
Pibull with another
and Pitbull with an empty net.

Avs get another flukey goal of a ref's head then the back of Pitbull's leg, cus that party hasn't stopped yet either...

youvegotit

Dec 10, 2011
Avs get another flukey goal of a ref's head then the back of Pitbull's leg, cus that party hasn't stopped yet either...

Haha, I like this idea of guessing how our opponent will score a flukey goal (even if you were joking).

I'm going to play it a bit safe and say a deflection off of a broken stick.

Although it won't be enough for the avs to stop the party, Wild win 5-4.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
A game at a reasonable time? 9PM saturday evening? YES PLEASE! Another game next weekend at a reasonable time? What is this awesomeness?

I so wish Wild would always play early on the weekends.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
I'll be in Chicago for the festivities this weekend. Everyone be safe up this way. I'm expecting a huge win tonight. We need the road wins BIG TIME

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Expecting a big win tonight. 5-2 win, Koivu with 3 points. Brodin with another goal.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
A game at a reasonable time? 9PM saturday evening? YES PLEASE! Another game next weekend at a reasonable time? What is this awesomeness?

I so wish Wild would always play early on the weekends.

I am glad we can have this day game today so our Finnish and other fans battling the time difference can have a prime time night game. :)

I totally forgot this game was an afternoon game!

Wild win 4-3. Parise, Seto, Cullen, Suter score.

Pinchy11

Nov 2, 2011
after spending last night in the tunnel is the sea life aquarium in the mall I'm ready for a day game. drop my boy off at grandma's hit the liquor store sounds like a plan.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Yeeeeaaaahhh!!
(James Heatfield's voice).

Don't stop the paaarrtaaaaay!
(Pitbull's voice)

Together we could break this trap
we'll run till we drop, baby we'll never go back...

...I want to know if love is Wild
Babe I want to know if love is reeaaaal!!!
(Bruce Springsteen's voice)

Last edited:

Karl

Feb 4, 2005
The State of Hockey
Man I wish this was at the normal time, I have a charity bowling tournament at the same time. Oh well, I can peek in at times to see us win then watch the replay later tonight!

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Man I wish this was at the normal time, I have a charity bowling tournament at the same time. Oh well, I can peek in at times to see us win then watch the replay later tonight!

Can't they put it on the TVs in the area??

Karl

Feb 4, 2005
The State of Hockey
Can't they put it on the TVs in the area??

I am sure they will, well unless they are hockey hating ******** and just put on college basketball... Even still it sucks because I really get into hockey games and want to focus on the action. Plus I am prone to random bouts of shouting profanity ect.... when I watch the Wild. haha. Oh well some times you have to give things up to help out for charity.

roon

Mar 1, 2012
Minnesota
If Yeo keeps Pierre "Please don't touch me" Marc-Bouchard in the lineup I am going to be pissed. The guy has done nothing all season and one good game does not make him more deserving than Zucker.

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
If Yeo keeps Pierre "Please don't touch me" Marc-Bouchard in the lineup I am going to be pissed. The guy has done nothing all season and one good game does not make him more deserving than Zucker.

My hope:

Zucker back on the second, sit the standing Pylon Heatlithic the Slow and put PMB there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad