AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
tumblr_mbyaohQmxM1rh5yb2o1_r2_500.gif

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Palat and Johnson on the ice to close it out.

Deserved it. That's a game where Depth Scoring dominated. The hitting was great, the forechecking was great, the team speed was great, why can't we play like that at least 2/3rds of the time? We'll do just well enough to miss drafting a good blue chipper.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Fun game to watch. Great to see all the rookies playing do well. Johnson, Palat, Conacher, Killorn, and Gudas were all very solid tonight. Loved Gudas just casually flipping over Bowman like that.

Good to see Purcell get a goal, but I would be hesitant to say he had a good game. Lots of flubbed passes and shots (one wide open net) to go along with his usual poor defensive play. He did have one nice backcheck that I can recall though...

St. Louis, I thought, played a great defensive game tonight. You can tell it's something he's working very hard at, and it showed. Great pass for Purcell to go along with a few other nice plays offensively tonight.

I liked Stamkos' game tonight. Gritty, taking shots, a nice dangle here and there. Should have had a few points, but what are ya going do..

Carle, Hedman, Aulie and Salo were solid. Brewer had some questionable plays, but was decent.

Pyatt, Thompson, Tyrell and Pyatt were all great. Pyatt is really coming into his own, what a great game from him.

Garon was very good aswell, can't ask for more from your goalie.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Also, did anyone see that guy staring into the camera during the Brittany Zion interview in the first (I believe) period? Hilarious.

"But Crabby, I was looking at Brittany Zion the whole time."

Well, you missed it then. Plenty of time to look at Zion during another game.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Did anyone consider that the added leprechauns in the lineup gave us luck?

Honey Badger 5'8, Tiny Johnson 5'9, and Dana Tyrell 5'11. In addition to MSL of course.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
St.louis at 19:31 TOI, Stamkos at 18:35, that's fine, Hedman, Salo, Gudas with more ice time than Carle? Perfect, the best game we've played in awhile and Carle isn't leading D-man in TOI, what a coincidence.

Now, Johnson at 9mins, Conacher at 12, and Tyrell at 9mins per game has to change. Lower Purcell's ice time and put him purely in offensive situations, Malone played 17mins tonight, he seemed invisible for the most part.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
St.louis at 19:31 TOI, Stamkos at 18:35, that's fine, Hedman, Salo, Gudas with more ice time than Carle? Perfect, the best game we've played in awhile and Carle isn't leading D-man in TOI, what a coincidence.

Now, Johnson at 9mins, Conacher at 12, and Tyrell at 9mins per game has to change. Lower Purcell's ice time and put him purely in offensive situations, Malone played 17mins tonight, he seemed invisible for the most part.

No way man. Malone held Tlusty/Franken-Staal/Semin in check with Nate and BJ. He was anything but invisible to me. Very good game from that line and Malone.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
No way man. Malone held Tlusty/Franken-Staal/Semin in check with Nate and BJ. He was anything but invisible to me. Very good game from that line and Malone.

Nate and BJ were awesome, those 2 made Hall expendable. Meh I guessed I shouldn't have said invisible, but I would've never guessed he iced 17+minutes looking back at the game.

TBLHoser

Jul 2, 2009
Sunshine State
Good to see Purcell get a goal, but I would be hesitant to say he had a good game. Lots of flubbed passes and shots (one wide open net) to go along with his usual poor defensive play. He did have one nice backcheck that I can recall though...

You mean the part where Garon was getting hammered and Purcell looked like he was going to pull up a chair and a beer and watch from 10 feet out? Unbelievable that he just stood there....

Doctor Drej

Unregistered User
Jan 10, 2009
The Quiet Room
Also, did anyone see that guy staring into the camera during the Brittany Zion interview in the first (I believe) period? Hilarious.

"But Crabby, I was looking at Brittany Zion the whole time."

Well, you missed it then. Plenty of time to look at Zion during another game.

That interview was a great sex... err.. success.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad