3/15/18 ... CBJ vs PHI (Game Prediction Thread)

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Milano would be much better with Panarin, Cam just doesn’t see the ice like bread, and struggles on getting passes where they need to be

You are not good at player evaluations. Panarin and Atkinson are just starting to "gel". The line in general looks awesome.

And quite frankly, probably to do with them playing together in the AHL, Milano and Bjorkstrand look very good together. And (onetime) "Redundanteer" Nick Foligno looks quite good with both of them.

Stick to Murray injury "stats".

Reactions: mikeyp24

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
You are not good at player evaluations. Panarin and Atkinson are just starting to "gel". The line in general looks awesome.

And quite frankly, probably to do with them playing together in the AHL, Milano and Bjorkstrand look very good together. And (onetime) "Redundanteer" Nick Foligno looks quite good with both of them.

Stick to Murray injury "stats".

The prediction threads are used for positivity and good vibes. No need to bring another fellow CBJ fan down. We’re all entitled to our own opinions. Shhhhh!

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
The prediction threads are used for positivity and good vibes. No need to bring another fellow CBJ fan down. We’re all entitled to our own opinions. Shhhhh!
Yeah i hit wrong thread . Wasn’t a knock on Cam, he’s a good goal scorer , just not a great passer . Rarely have I seen Cam set up Bread . And Bread can bring a whole other dynamic to his game , if someone could see the game the way he does and get passes to him. Milano reminds me of Kane in ways . Obviously he’s much younger , but great vision , great speed , creates space on ice , and a great passer

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Huuuuge separation after tonight’s game. But still plenty of games left to make up ground!

UP TO DATE standings after tonight’s game:

1st:
@Columbus Mike ... 11 points

T2nd:
@thebus88 ... 6 points
@Sore Loser ... 6 points

T4th:
@The Wheelchair ... 5 points
@The Bread Man ... 5 points

T6th:
@mikeyp24 ... 3 points
@Old Guy ... 3 points

8th:
@Jackets Fan ... 2 points

T9th:
@PanarinDangles9 ... 1 point
@spintheblackcircle ... 1 point
@ReggieRed ... 1 point

12th:
@We Want Ten ... 0 points

T13th:
@WerenskiRules ... -1 point
@WubbaLubbaDubDub ... -1 point

T15th:
@Daisy Ridley ... -2 points
@CBJSTH ... -2 points

17th:
@cslebn ... -8 points

18th:
@BobVEZINAsky 110 .... -9 points

T19th:
@Maylo ... -12 points
@TaketheCannoli ... -12 points

Last edited:

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Last time I guess we will habe a 4-3 game I'll stick to my lower numbers!!!!! Lol I was close with the score but not close on who scored them. 1 out of 7 ouch. That being said as long as a Mike is in 1st the world is ok.

Reactions: Jackets Fan

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Last time I guess we will habe a 4-3 game I'll stick to my lower numbers!!!!! Lol I was close with the score but not close on who scored them. 1 out of 7 ouch. That being said as long as a Mike is in 1st the world is ok.

You’re still sitting in good shape! Better than the creator of the prediction threads.... ahem.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad