GDT: 3/12 Game 70 - Islanders at BRUINS 1 PM | NESN, SN1, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Chara does nothing, "he's soft." Chara, as a captain, makes his presence felt, "he cost us a PP. If he wanted to do something, he should have done something more like Darnell Nursed him." Okay.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
He could really do with handing out a serious beating to someone, just to remind the rest of the league.

Despite his decline, I still think Chara is a very good defensive presence and brings value, especially when his cap drops to 4 million in 2017. I hope he retires a Bruin.

With that said, he's gone completely soft. It's as if he knows what the front office & fans expect of him, a physical intimidating presence. It's what he's done his entire career. He seems to force the aggression, gloved jabs at the absolute wrong time. He's lost that edge. And teams no longer fear him, & they get very comfortable physically vs. Chara & the Bruins. He needs to get angry once in a while. NHL players watch highlights, & you bet they'll take note of violent Chara doling out a good beat down every now & then. And they'll be thinki about it next time they play the Bruins.

Pastrnak, love this kid

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
man I love Pasta, exactly the kind of player our offense needs.

sure he needs to work on turnovers...he is 19...but man his energy, creativity and skill, so excited to get to watch him develop.

Get Pasta out there for the hatty

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
What I've learned today. If Chara does not respond then he's soft and worthless. If he does respond and the ref makes a crappy call then Chara is stupid. Only way Chara is good is if he commits assault and battery every time someone makes him mad.

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
It's funny how some guys just 'become' Bruins, feels right they are there, talking about Pasta here, Beleskey as well.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
man I love Pasta, exactly the kind of player our offense needs.

sure he needs to work on turnovers...he is 19...but man his energy, creativity and skill, so excited to get to watch him develop.

Get Pasta out there for the hatty

The kid knows how to finish. Still has a lot to work on to be a complete player but the kid is gonna be a 30+ goal scorer in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad