GDT: 3-12-24 7:30pm Ducks @ Hawks NBC sports Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakoon

Oct 11, 2018
I've always liked JR. Great scorer and tough, hard nosed player. I've met him twice the real deal

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Hawks got one goal already…I suppose that’s nice for Donato and all…but if we’re gonna score a bunch again tonight then from now on here’s what I wanna see in the box score:

Bedard (20)
assists: Bedard(28), Bedard(29)

Bedard (21)(powerplay)
assists: Bedard(30), Bedard(31)

Bedard (22)
assists: Bedard(31), Bedard(32)

and so on…

Chelios

Jan 1, 2004
Visit site
I was asking myself the same thing... and not from just this poster. The cynics should just leave and return in 2027.
It drives me crazy. I basically have to avoid this board whenever the Hawks are losing. Seems like I need to avoid it when we are tied and outplaying the other team too.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
It drives me crazy. I basically have to avoid this board whenever the Hawks are losing. Seems like I need to avoid it when we are tied and outplaying the other team too.

They are the worst team in the NHL. If you come here during a game thread expecting to read positive things about a team that almost never does positive things, that's a you problem. :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

Chelios

Jan 1, 2004
Visit site
They are the worst team in the NHL. If you come here during a game thread expecting to read positive things about a team that almost never does positive things, that's a you problem. :laugh:
Which is why I usually avoid the game threads when they are losing, at least that is somewhat understandable. When it’s a tie game and they are playing well, and still some are nothing but negative it gets frustrating.

Reactions: Crow and Pez68

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Vlasic has been extremely active on the offensive side the last handful of games. He's going to be so good.

Reactions: Crow

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Tinordi with a turnover, Mrazek gets sniped five hole, 2-1.

Toews probably scored 100 goals just like that during his career and Mrazek has to have that? Nah.

Reactions: TLEH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad