GDT: 2pm game Vs blues

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Can't see any reason why someone could be complaining about Pitlick. Has been great all season on a super cheap contract. 13+ goals for this cheap? I'll take it. Solid 3rd liner with talent both ways

Reactions: Ragernschnapple

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I appreciate Bishop playing through discomfort, but if he gives one up because he can’t get up quick enough, Hitch is going to regret keeping him out there.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Yeah that was a bad goal imho and Bishop playing through pain is really not helpful here ...

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Scouting reports on Bishop must be that exact goal. Rarely does he make that save and it's a save he needs to make all the time. Teams are starting to abuse this

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
If only Nill was as passionate about their playoff chances as the players seem to be on the ice. What an effort.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Well i don't think Shore meant to kick it but it looking like a kicking motion

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
Only watched the third period and the OT, but damn Radulov was good, the guy never quits on a play.

Not to keep harping on Nill but guys like Rads, Janmark and Faksa gives me hope that they could be a terror against anyone in the playoffs, not to mention Benn’s game in the playoffs. I hate to see us fall short because Nill didn’t think we had much of a chance this year at the TDL. You never know when your cup chance arrives and given our aging core you have to be willing to go all in before that window closes.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Great win. Absolutely dominated the end of the 3rd and in OT. And this game is the attitude we need from Jamie Benn he just seemed clearly happy and calm (was bobbing his head to the crowd chants on the bench and sat on and messed with Pietrangelo lol) and got robbed several times. SO fitting for him to get that OT goal. This was the Jamie Benn we have been missing. He went beast mode

Reactions: Ragernschnapple

VicVinegar

Realtor/Bodyguard
Sep 28, 2017
If we somehow land a spot in the other division's bracket, we could do some damage. Wishful thinking though.

Reactions: Satan

Ragernschnapple

Feb 24, 2017
Great win today! BENN IS BACK! He looked really good. Can't wait until the Ottawa game on Monday. Should be another good one. GO STARS!

Last edited:

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
That was an absolute garbage call to dis allow shores goal and give the blues a point . He got pushed from behind he was just trying to catch his balance and the puck hit is foot . Glad they got the 2 points but would have been better in regulation.

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014
Great win. Absolutely dominated the end of the 3rd and in OT. And this game is the attitude we need from Jamie Benn he just seemed clearly happy and calm (was bobbing his head to the crowd chants on the bench and sat on and messed with Pietrangelo lol) and got robbed several times. SO fitting for him to get that OT goal. This was the Jamie Benn we have been missing. He went beast mode

This was a real whirlwind game and a big comeback. Benn really looked engaged this game and hope he keeps it up.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Scouting reports on Bishop must be that exact goal. Rarely does he make that save and it's a save he needs to make all the time. Teams are starting to abuse this

Noticed it as well. They tried going short blocker side earlier in the game as well and Bish challenged the shooter outside the blue paint. On the 2nd goal he played deep and was beat.

Teams are noticing now.

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
Noticed it as well. They tried going short blocker side earlier in the game as well and Bish challenged the shooter outside the blue paint. On the 2nd goal he played deep and was beat.

Teams are noticing now.

As many odd man chances as he stopped I have trouble bitching about his game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad