2nd Annual, MSPaint, Game 4, Leafs vs Bruins GDT?

Yes or No

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Should I do a 2nd annual MSPaint, Game 4, Leafs vs Bruins GDT?

For those of you unaware of the greatness that evolved from Game 3’s #GDTInjustic:

Essentially, someone here posted our GDT for Game 3 that featured a graphic from the Bruins GDT, not a custom made one, just a graphic found on google or twitter and I think some custom text typed over it.

They posted it on the main boards, as the “home team” gets their GDT on the main board, and it was subsequently locked/deleted and the Bruins GDT posted, as it was all deemed as stolen content from the Bruins board, and if the Leaf fans cared enough about having the GDT, they wouldn’t take a graphic (this after the Bruins GDT creator complained and reported it)

This entire board REBELLED. It was the least posted in main board Leafs GDT probably ever. And on our GDT, we plotted :laugh:

Long-Story short, it gave birth to the MS Paint GDT, and it got some people PISSED (credit to the Bruins fans who found it hilarious.

Someone put it perfectly, it looked like the least effort we have ever put into a GDT, but it was he most organized this board has ever been.

Now the bad news........

We lost game 4 last year.

There was some discussion about it on the main board, and a few posters called for it to return.

What say you?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad