HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 241 years of 'Murica

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
on the menu:

- Hawaiian-style short ribs, marinated in pineapple, brown sugar, soy, garlic and ginger
- 2-inch ribeye steaks
- sliders and hot dogs for the kids
- brown rice pilaf with bits of pineapple, sweet red pepper, onion and garlic
- asparagus, sauteed in butter and garlic
- potato salad
- garden salad
- mojitos
- pina coladas

The chef is sipping Knob Creek barrel proof in between tall glasses of Mr. Pibb for that maximum buzzed-all-day vibe. The chef's wife is laying out in the sun about 20 feet away in a two-piece swimsuit and big oversized sunglasses, skin glistening in the sun, suddenly looking like she's 25 years old again, or that might just be the whiskey talking.

Last edited:
May 23, 2016
Raleigh, NC
on the menu:

- Hawaiian-style short ribs, marinated in pineapple, brown sugar, soy, garlic and ginger
- 2-inch ribeye steaks
- potato salad
- garden salad
- mojitos
- pina coladas

The chef is sipping Knob Creek barrel proof in between tall glasses of Mr. Pibb for that maximum buzzed-all-day vibe. The chef's wife is laying out in the sun about 20 feet away in a two-piece swimsuit and big oversized sunglasses, skin glistening in the sun, suddenly looking like she's 25 years old again, or that might just be the whiskey talking.

I don't know about y'all but I'm going to this guys house. That sounds awesome. $15 for a plate?

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
on the menu:

- 2-inch ribeye steaks
- potato salad
- garden salad
- mojitos
- pina coladas

thx now I am hungry lol

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine

Don Henley wants his song back.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
A friendly reminder that 21 years ago today Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum saved us all from the aliens and we could all enjoy the wonderful sport of stickpuck.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
A friendly reminder that 21 years ago today Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum saved us all from the aliens and we could all enjoy the wonderful sport of stickpuck.

Me and buddies were supposed to go see the flick in our small town cinema back in the day, but once we got there there was so much crowd already that we had no hope getting in, and we went back to my buddy's place and he would put his desk lamp on and slowly move a large book in front of it and in the end it was much better than the movie, once we got to actually catch it.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Me and buddies were supposed to go see the flick in our small town cinema back in the day, but once we got there there was so much crowd already that we had no hope getting in, and we went back to my buddy's place and he would put his desk lamp on and slowly move a large book in front of it and in the end it was much better than the movie, once we got to actually catch it.

How dare you insult the history of our great country like that. Independence Day is a documentary.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad