GDT: #24 New Jersey Devils vs New York Islanders - INDIFFERENCE - 7:00 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra

OH NO, THE WHEELS HAVE FALLEN OFF AGAIN!!!

hD95C0FD2

DOES IT SEEM LIKE THE SAME THING KEEPS HAPPENING OVER AND OVER?

h6C549273

MAYBE WE CAN JUST PATCH THINGS UP A BIT, IT'S BOUND TO WORK…RIGHT?

TeamBondocopy_zps8b31e3b1.jpg

DON'T WORRY IT CAN ALWAYS GET WORSE.

h2A831C37

IF ALL ELSE FAILS AT LEAST WE HAVE THIS DUMPSTER FIRE TO KEEP US WARM. THINK SILVER LININGS PEOPLE!!!

dfcopycopy_zps8085950a1_zps15d4fc77.jpg

AND NOW FOR YOUR VIEWING DISPLEASURE

a-clockwork-orange-475864l_zps3da528ea.jpg

NEW JERSEY DEVILS vs NEW YORK ISLANDERS

Saturday, November 29, 2014 @ 7:00 PM MSG, MSG+
Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Uniondale, NY

Stats_zps6f6dcbe5.jpg

AgMIpyoCAAA9FHZ_zps37dc74ba.jpg

:devilsNEW JERSEY DEVILS:devils

9 - 10 - 4, 22 Pts, 5th in Metropolitan Division

Lines
Cammalleri - Zubrus - Jagr
Brunner - Elias - Havlat
Ruutu - Josefson - Ryder
Tootoo - Gionta - Bernier

Greene - Severson
Harrold - Zidlicky
Helgeson - Larsson

Goaltender
Cory Schneider

Inactive
Clowe (probable concussion), Gelinas (healthy scratch), Henrique (UBI), Merrill (Paul Martin arm transplant), Salvador (LBI), Zajac (LBI)

cat-snow.gif

LET'S HAVE A LOOK AT THESE STATS MR. SNOW CAT.
YEAH I HEAR YOU, NOT SO GREAT.

ScreenShot2014-11-28at101918PM_zps9ff23869.png

Petecopy_zpsfddef35e.jpg

Lou_zps524eb117.jpg

:islesNEW YORK ISLANDERS:isles
16 - 7 - 0, 32 Pts, 2nd in Metropolitan Division

Lines
Kulemin - Tavares - Okposo
Bailey - Nielsen - Grabovski
Lee - Strome - Nelson
Martin - Cizikas - Clutterbuck

Leddy - Boychuk
Hickey T. Hamonic
Visnovsky - de Haan

Goaltender
Jaroslav Halak

ScreenShot2014-11-28at101802PM_zpsbc86bb84.png

HAS PETE JUMPED THE SHARK?

PETE_zpsc2fbfdc2.jpg

HOW LONG WILL HE SURVIVE?

RIck_zps844f655a.jpg

ScreenShot2014-11-29at22323AM_zps01546c78.png

*I'll update the lineups when we hear anything about Zajac and Henrique. Lines are just a guess at this point.

Last edited:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Fitting GDT. At least no Grabner in this game to torture us with the usual nightly breakaway.

StnTwnDevil

May 15, 2012
NJ
I'd like to rip this entire season off like a bandaid. Its been torture. Its not like this team just loses, though they do do some of that as well. There's been a bunch of games that they make you think they're pretty good, only to fart up the end result with impressive precision. Please make it stop!!!!!!

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
I'd like to rip this entire season off like a bandaid. Its been torture. Its not like this team just loses, though they do do some of that as well. There's been a bunch of games that they make you think they're pretty good, only to fart up the end result with impressive precision. Please make it stop!!!!!!

the games they don't show up i just say trade the whole team... then there are games like you point out that they look pretty good for 2 periods but find a way to lose. who knows did gomez sign?

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Per TG

Henrique and Zajac are not with Devils today Lou Lamoriello said injuries are not serious and both could be back start of week.

Pete gets an excuse today.

StnTwnDevil

May 15, 2012
NJ
the games they don't show up i just say trade the whole team... then there are games like you point out that they look pretty good for 2 periods but find a way to lose. who knows did gomez sign?

I don't know what the situation is with Henrique and Zajac, but I'd think now would be a good time for a Gomez signing.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Assuming they really are both back this week then scratch the Gomez signing.

Czech Trio

Aug 29, 2009
Zubrus-Josefson-Jagr
Cammalleri-Elias-Havlat
Ruutu-Gionta-Ryder
Bernier-Brunner-Tootoo

Yikes

Combat Koala

Tough buildings never die
Oct 29, 2014
Key words for post-game presser: tough building, tough team, not getting rewarded for our play, injuries to core players, not a pattern, a couple of dumb penalties

Prove me wrong. If we take a +2 goal lead I'll stop watching. Or who am I kidding, I'll still keep watching just to be disappointed at the end.

e:
Zubrus-Josefson-Jagr
Cammalleri-Elias-Havlat
Ruutu-Gionta-Ryder
Bernier-Brunner-Tootoo

Yikes
Holy ****. That looks abysmal. How does he come up with lines like this :shakehead I am mentally prepared for a beatdown.

Last edited:

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Per TG

Henrique and Zajac are not with Devils today Lou Lamoriello said injuries are not serious and both could be back start of week.

Pete gets an excuse today.

he shouldn't if fact he will probably discover that josefson belongs in top 6 minutes and get rewarded in spite of himself..

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Key words for post-game presser: tough building, tough team, not getting rewarded for our play, injuries to core players, not a pattern, a couple of dumb penalties

Prove me wrong. If we take a +2 goal lead I'll stop watching. Or who am I kidding, I'll still keep watching just to be disappointed at the end.

e:

Holy ****. That looks abysmal. How does he come up with lines like this :shakehead I am mentally prepared for a beatdown.

its not as though he has anything to work with there...

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Now's the time time move JJ and Ruutu up in the lineup and give them some more minutes. This will not happen of course with this dolt.

Updated lines with best guesses.

wellonegm05*

hope we get crushed tonight. Hope Harrold is a -5. Hope Zubrus, Gionta, and the rest of team pete arent far behind. Hopefully Pete gets fired afterwards

wellonegm05*

How is harrold -3 already? Embarrassing that he was Petes "top" called up.

Bc he s always out of position. That goal he scored, which btw is Deboers shining moment from last game, was actually the result of him being damn near cherry picking on a Detroit break out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad