PGDT-Poll: #24| New Jersey Devils @ New York Islanders | Players of the Game Poll | F/W 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida
Please vote for your Players of the Game. Multiple votes allowed. New voting system this season.

All roster players who are suited for the game will be listed and eligible for votes, minus the back up goalie unless he plays. Each players vote total will go in the standings listing. So if Tavares gets 5 votes for Game 1 and 10 votes for Game 2, his point total would be 15 points.

Each user can vote for each player once. Just check all the boxes you want to vote for and then click vote.

So go ahead and vote for your Players of the Game!!! Thread will be open near end of game.

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
Homeland, I thought I had clicked on Hickey but must have just missed the box, please add him for me if you can.

Good win, we dominated this game but had the doors blown off in that 3rd period....

Zeeks with huge faceoff win, Clutterbuck was everywhere (as was Martin, 4th line was definitely best line for us tonight)

Halak, please please please stay healthy, we are gonna need you ALOT this year

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida
Homeland, I thought I had clicked on Hickey but must have just missed the box, please add him for me if you can.

Good win, we dominated this game but had the doors blown off in that 3rd period....

Zeeks with huge faceoff win, Clutterbuck was everywhere (as was Martin, 4th line was definitely best line for us tonight)

Halak, please please please stay healthy, we are gonna need you ALOT this year

Will add it to the totals tomorrow before I close it out.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Halak
Halak
Halak

I thought Matt Donovan had another steady game. Happy to see him making the most of his ice time.

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
Halak for obvious reasons.

I though Casey played a hell of a game tonight. Had a couple clutch faceoff wins in the final 2 minutes and his PK effort tonight was great... Not to mention the empty netter.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
I thought bailey played well tonight drew a nice penalty and was flying.. I usually keep my votes to just the MVPs he's definitely an honorable mention tonight.

Hey Bunk, Dina came and sat practically right in front of me to meet her friends at the end of the game. Totally thought of you as I was staring at her - I don't think I gave her the creeper vibe. :laugh:

rikker

Jun 6, 2003
Visit site
i wanted to give Strait and Donovan a vote, simply because they did not stink. i don't think that they are 'bad', but they seem to panic too much, and this can be overcome with experience. at least, IMHO.

maybe we can start another poll... 'Who Didn't Stink Tonight' :sarcasm:

seriously though, all the guys should get props, as well as the coaches. they are exceeding my expectations, anyway. they aren't perfect, and we can pick apart little things, but when we summarize, how can we not be happy with the entire team? even the ST's are doing good things.

enjoy, enjoy, enjoy (even the nitpickers) because we are playing very good hockey right now, and we are still very young and inexperienced.

blinkman360

Loyal Players Only
Dec 30, 2005
Lawn Guyland
Bailey was awesome but Halak deserves the lone vote from me here

Halak, de Haan, Bailey. Those three were great last night. Especially Halak, obviously.

The best news is - no back to backs for 3 weeks. Halak should get every game until then. Who knows, if we're lucky, maybe Poulin gets the nod at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad