GDT: #24 Ducks @ Canucks

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Gibson really seems to not get where his defenseman are going to go when he's behind the net. Makes his breakaway skills look like he's Price in comparison.

Oct 18, 2011
vancouver has to be the most boring team in the league, i get why they play the way they do but this game was basically the ducks just not beating themselves...

lindholm does not look like himself yet to me either, fowler continues to lead the defense

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Gulls attack plan:
1. Pass puck too late to winger coming on right side of goalie
2. Winger doesn't shoot puck
3. Attempt wraparound
4. Ping-pong puck off defender's legs until it goes in

WAIT... HOW... ARE YOU A WlZZARD????

hqdefault.jpg

:sarcasm:

caliamad

Mar 14, 2003
Visit site
Perry hasn't scored since October.

I wish we'd break up Getlzaf and Perry for a spell. They just haven't been the same for a while now.

The problem is we Kase and Richie are best wing options, but I think a Perry Vermette Rakell/Ritchie line would do well.

Kase Getzlaf Richie/Rakell... not so much.

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
He also had 0 goals and -7 in 7 playoff games in this spring. He earned 9M last year.

This year we are paying him 10M and he has 4 goals in 24 games. He needs to pick it up

He's gone through dry spells before, but in those cases he was still getting chances and looked dangerous going to the net.

He's turned into a perimeter player, and as soon as the puck hits his stick the play dies. His hands are a blackhole where scoring chances go to die right now.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Boy, Vancouver are going to be bad for a long, long time - like Edmonton Oilers bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad