GDT: #23 - 03/07/21 | Rangers @ Penguins | 7:30 - NBCSN, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Defense = Dogshit
This team, if a miracle happens and they manage to squeak into the playoffs, they'll get bounced in worse manor than last year..

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I’ve said this multiple times. Georgiev only has it in him to give you one offs. You cannot play him 2 3 in a row. He is abysmal. He can focus one night and that’s it. Anytime you stretch him out it ends up as a joke. Once every 5 to 7 games is all he can give you

there’s no way I play him Tuesday. None. This game should have been a win frankly. We kill that pk as we did and we are right back on top of them. He threw it away

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
I’ve said this multiple times. Georgiev only has it in him to give you one offs. You cannot play him 2 3 in a row. He is abysmal. He can focus one night and that’s it. Anytime you stretch him out it ends up as a joke.

there’s no way I play him Tuesday. None. This game should have been a win frankly. We kill that pk as we did and we are right back on top of them. He threw it away
I’ll back this up. You have said this many times before. Good call.

Reactions: Kovalev27

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
#30 isn't here to save the day anymore folks.
If this team doesn't start playing like a team soon then we're going no where fast.
Right now we're no better than the very teams you mock on a daily basis.
#Buffalo #Edmonton

Reactions: Tob

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Kakkos metrics have been great like every night but tonight I thought he had a rough one

Still not scoring though that’s what bothers me. Feels like he might actually show a huge leap in his overall play but actually a step backwards on the score board. He’s gotta figure it out. Too good not to

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Bluto

Don't listen to me, I'm an idiot. TOGA! TOGA!
Dec 24, 2017
I was wondering this earlier. I can't remember the last time we had a goalie this bad under Allaire.
Valiquette was a pretty bad goalie. He's a great analyst though.
Auld was pretty garbage... Pavelec... Pretty much all of the backups between Weekes and Biron left a lot to be desired.
Geo is better than all of those guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad