21-Team Joinable NHL Re-Draft

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
after running all the data through my Atari game system,
After going to DEFCOM 4 because I have never participated in any mock draft before ( thanks Ermo)
And I don't want to embarrass myself. After looking at my wife and not knowing how I got here.
After all this , and 3 tall boys on the LIRR,

I select JOHN TAVARES.

I will PM next GM now. Message sent to Paneerboy / Toronto

Last edited:

Hoagie

May 14, 2016
:wings
Detroit is proud to select, the top goaltender in the land, Carey Price! PMing next.

carey-price.jpg

Ermo20

Feb 29, 2016
South Carolina
Kane was selected 3rd Overall by the Rangers.

You got the same style....same picture...same pick as 3OA That's not how this works ;)

Yup, pick will need to be changed. New Jersey remains on the clock, though Winnipeg's clock time is in progress as well and they may pick.

after running all the data through my Atari game system,
After going to DEFCOM 4 because I have never participated in any mock draft before ( thanks Ermo)
And I don't want to embarrass myself. After looking at my wife and not knowing how I got here.
After all this , and 3 tall boys on the LIRR,

I select JOHN TAVARES.

I will PM next GM now. Message sent to Paneerboy / Toronto

You're welcome, and again thanks for the idea. My first ever pick in one of these drafts was memorable, and it happened just a few months back, as I'm relatively new around here. On another note, seems like we have our first player that won't be switching teams ;).

Last edited:

dathockeydoe

@dathockeydoe
Feb 16, 2015
SK
:jets select Auston Matthews

rs-auston-matthews-01-9bdba653-f2f0-47e6-8784-33a1f84fd6ce.jpg

Internal debate always makes things tough but we opted to go for the future a little bit. It's tough to leave some of those players on the table who are absolutely better than him now, but we don't think it'll be long before he passes them. We believe he is the kind of C who you build a championship team around. Welcome to Winnipeg Auston. - Mike Smith, GM

pming next

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
:jets select Auston Matthews

rs-auston-matthews-01-9bdba653-f2f0-47e6-8784-33a1f84fd6ce.jpg

Internal debate always makes things tough but we opted to go for the future a little bit. It's tough to leave some of those players on the table who are absolutely better than him now, but we don't think it'll be long before he passes them. We believe he is the kind of C who you build a championship team around. Welcome to Winnipeg Auston. - Mike Smith, GM

pming next

Very very bold. I like it.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Hey man, come on it has barely been active at all until recently so it is easy to forget, no need to be like that.

Not trying to be rude man. Just been in a lot of these things and there is always a couple people who go days without being active or even online, if thats not going to be the case here then great!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad