Pre-Game Talk: 21/22 Points Leader Prediction

Which player leads Anaheim in points?

• Total voters

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Zegras is already the most skilled player we have and he will get a lot of opportunity. He’s likely going to run into issues later in the year dealing with the fatigue of playing his first 82 game season but if he plays with Comtois who he had obvious chemistry with I see 55-65 points.

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
I'll also be casting my vote for Comtois. I don't think Zegras is as acclimated to the NHL level yet as he will be, and given his 1st line C duties other teams' top players will be shutting him down a lot more than I think we even expect. Comtois, however, can be dangerous wherever he's used, and is in general harder to pin down.

As for how many? Ehh, 36? I have no faith in our offense.

Reactions: HunterDuck

ohcomeonref

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 18, 2014
Alberta, Canada
I'll also be casting my vote for Comtois. I don't think Zegras is as acclimated to the NHL level yet as he will be, and given his 1st line C duties other teams' top players will be shutting him down a lot more than I think we even expect. Comtois, however, can be dangerous wherever he's used, and is in general harder to pin down.

As for how many? Ehh, 36? I have no faith in our offense.

Oh my good god if our top point-getter only has 36 points we are going to have the most depressed message board on here. I'll be driving the depression bus. *honk honk*

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
36 points would be a disappointing season for Comtois lol, especially considering what he did last year in an abbreviated season.

Reactions: Paul4587

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad