2024 World Hockey Championships

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
I don't remember Power, Hughes or Seider were so good at world cup, like Solberg is. They played for much better teams but still, he looks top 15 next draft

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
What Yzerman will surprise everyone, picks him at15. It's only one game , but I think he should be drafted before MBN
I wouldn't go that far but easily anywhere between 25-32, maybe even few spots before 25th. I think MBN is wasted in that 3rd line. Steen and Vesterheim are too weak for this level, that line worked well in the U20 worlds but not here. But MBN in the 1st with Zuccarello and Thuresen and results will show.

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
I wouldn't go that far but easily anywhere between 25-32, maybe even few spots before 25th. I think MBN is wasted in that 3rd line. Steen and Vesterheim are too weak for this level, that line worked well in the U20 worlds but not here. But MBN in the 1st with Zuccarello and Thuresen and results will show.
Outside of his shot, I think MBN hasn't been good. He looks slow and loses the puck a lot, but still, I'd like to see him on the first line with Zuccarello feeding him. Overall, I think he was much better in the allsvenskan's playoffs imo. Might be tired.

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Outside of his shot, I think MBN hasn't been good. He looks slow and loses the puck a lot, but still, I'd like to see him on the first line with Zuccarello feeding him. Overall, I think he was much better in the allsvenskan's playoffs imo. Might be tired.
Or injured

Reactions: Realgud

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
Could be and Norway been dominated in both games. Solberg is only one who's been really shining. Even Zuccarello has been quite unnoticeable on 5-on-5.

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
Could be and Norway been dominated in both games. Solberg is only one who's been really shining. Even Zuccarello has been quite unnoticeable on 5-on-5.
Yeah definitely. Vesterheim and MBN have disappointed me but they both had long seasons. MBN and Steen still look generally more effective because they are stronger and handle the near-NHL physicality better. Vesterheim doesn't look as fast as usual, and looks worse than last year's WC but is generally fine, I guess. Solberg looks outstanding haha, I'm shocked by how good he looks. Always liked him but his decisions with the puck have been much better than I remembered.

I think MBN will still find the back the net a few times on the PP this WC even if he doesn't improve much. His shot is just so good.

Reactions: SantosHalper

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
This is a really high level of competition for a draft eligible.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Sparkplug
Feb 29, 2020
They haven't officially said it, but apparently got cut in the hand by a skate.

giphy.gif

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
USA loses in OT.
Goal was a tip in front. Nothing Augustine could do on it. He didn't see much action. A couple decent saves

OgeeOgelthorpe

Sparkplug
Feb 29, 2020
Can't really blame Augustine for that one. Looks like his own teammate got a piece of it as well.

I really hope they plan on starting Augustine for a whole game instead of coming in when the other USA goalies shit the bed.

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
The "MBN" people keep talking about is Michael Brrandsegg-Nygard"????
What in the NHL-24 auto generated, Nokia booth in Scandinavia, kind of name is that?? No chance of making it to the NHL. We need to stick to our drafting principles here,

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad