GDT: 2024 World Championships Sharks centric

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Supposedly an injury, nothing specific.
Ah, the ol’ “everything hurts because this is the first time I’ve ever played anything remotely close to 80 games in a season in my life”. Can’t blame him I suppose. If he were healthy and/or not coming off what is functionally his rookie NHL season, I think he’d love to go and would in the future.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Ah, the ol’ “everything hurts because this is the first time I’ve ever played anything remotely close to 80 games in a season in my life”. Can’t blame him I suppose. If he were healthy and/or not coming off what is functionally his rookie NHL season, I think he’d love to go and would in the future.
Go to bed the night before the season feeling like a 21 year old, wake up at the end of the season feeling like a 60 year old.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Yea could be, it was the same thing with Raymond in 22 and he’s about to play his second straight world champiomship now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad