Blue Jays GDT: 2024 v3 | Wed, May 22 | vs CWS | 7pm ET/4pm PT | Nastrini vs Bassitt

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Mayza another complete pos this year

We can’t hit
We have zero bullpen

Sounds familiar

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
What was wrong with Kikuchi? he was absolutely dominating.

So f***ing what if he hit 100 pitches. God damn spreadsheets.

I don’t really think that was the issue. The issue is Schneider brought his current worst reliever into a 2 run game. Swanson (and Mayza too) has been disastrous to start that he honestly would’ve been better off just starting the inning with Pop.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I don’t really think that was the issue. The issue is Schneider brought his current worst reliever into a 2 run game. Swanson (and Mayza too) has been disastrous to start that he honestly would’ve been better off just starting the inning with Pop.
This... the manager is making this call and he's making the wrong call.

Reactions: shaner8989

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
The broadcast is hilarious. They thought the Jays were still in it at 5-3 but that error was the knockout blow.

I’m sorry but the three run homerun to take the lead was the knockout blow.

And now another error. Doesn’t look like anyone on the team is interested in playing this game.

MK78

Apr 8, 2023
The broadcast is hilarious. They thought the Jays were still in it at 5-3 but that error was the knockout blow.

I’m sorry but the three run homerun to take the lead was the knockout blow.
Yeah clearly they dont know this team. Thats why these national broadcasts are dumb. Baseball is a regional sport for most teams.

The wheels have completely fallen off the wagon now.

MK78

Apr 8, 2023
Schneider should have let kikuchi go out there for at least a batter or two, to see if he can get a couple outs, then may be bring in a reliever for an out, then garcia/romano.

everyone was rested. wtf.

Reactions: shaner8989

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
Long time ago. Need new management and then you rebuild/retool
I understand that but poor management decisions have directly led to losses in very winnable games this season. Unlikely a GM and president get fired during the season. Schneider and Mattingly can’t be gone soon enough and I have a sinking feeling Mattingly will be the next guy up

Reactions: Eyedea

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I circled May 16th, after the Baltimore series, as the firing date for Schneider. Looks like it might happen earlier.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad