Blue Jays GDT: 2024 v3 | Tue, May 7 | @ Phi | 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT | Berrios vs Sanchez

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
May as well just piss the season away. Get a top pick. Blow this pos up in the offseason. Trade every asset at the deadline. Start over

This franchise is a legit pile of shit. Top to bottom and I’ve said this for a long time.

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
haha i havent been able to bring myself to watch this team the past 2 years. terrible managers/terrible offense/terrible attitude.

just as unlikeable as the leafs now, sad times :(

647Hockey

May 5, 2024
And he’s usually either batting 6th or 7th. Schneider is a moron.
Crazy. Were about 35 games into the season and the core 4 (lol) of Springer, Bichette, Vlad and Turner have been the top 4 batters in the lineup for probably 30 games. But he sure seems to juggle the 5-9 hitters every game.

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
It’s getting to a point where a total house cleaning, including Shapiro needs to happen.

You'd have to think now that the Dome renovations are all done, and everything in Dunedin was revamped years ago, that Shapiro's tenure is on the clock based on the team's on-field success (or lack thereof).

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
That offence is unwatchable. Even the regular Blue Jays apologists in here have nothing to say after this loss. This is beyond putrid, and the fact Atkins put his faith in these bums should be grounds for automatic dismissal. It’s not a small sample size, like some say. Springer was awful for most of last season, Kirk the same. Yet here they are. Atkins has sunk this this team to the ground.

canucksfan

Mar 16, 2002
British Columbia
Visit site
That offence is unwatchable. Even the regular Blue Jays apologists in here have nothing to say after this loss. This is beyond putrid, and the fact Atkins put his faith in these bums should be grounds for automatic dismissal. It’s not a small sample size, like some say. Springer was awful for most of last season, Kirk the same. Yet here they are. Atkins has sunk this this team to the ground.
I am one of the more optimistic posters here and I wanted at minimum a change in hitting coaches. Didn't happen. Even getting rid of Schneider I would have been fine with. I even wanted Click in for Atkins. Click has had a solid track record.

In the 2022-2023 offseason, I understood sacrificing some offense for defense. However, this offseason didn't make sense. The team struggled to hit the ball. Atkins didn't improve the offense at all. He even didn't bring in new hitting coaches. Signing KK again made no sense. Varsho is fine in CF. They needed an LF that can hit. The hitters that are supposed to be the team's top hitters are terrible.

Atkins needs to go ASAP. The new GM can fire/hire who they choose. The longer this goes the more Shapiro needs to go.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
I saw this coming a mile away.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad