Blue Jays GDT: 2024 v1 |Sun, Apr 7| @NYY | 1:30pm ET/10:30am PT | Francis vs Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
I’d like to see Schneider get some consistent starts to see what he can do. He’s not going to do any worse than IKF and at least he’s a threat to send one out

DuklaNation

Aug 26, 2004
Luis Gil has the tools to be an excellent starter. But constantly going to 3 ball counts regardless of the hitter results in just 4 innings, not good enough. You dont have to strike out everyone, get weak contact on 1 or 2 pitches sometimes at least.

Kinda makes ya yearn for Jordan Hicks who is transitioning to his starter role quite nicely
Its not unlike the Raptors management, you just wonder what they're actually doing with these rosters. I didn't realize Hicks wanted to be a starter but it made sense.

habamillions

Jul 9, 2009
Ottawa
Gil gives up a bases loaded walk. Francis is like i can easily do that too. But check this out ill top that off with giving up a grand slam

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
#4/5 hitters are 0/5. This can't happen and is killing this team.
I don't want to defend them but they are not really guys who should bat there. Jays are still missing a number 4. Turner would be a good number 5. Jansen is a good number 6. Bichette and Vlad theoretically should be fine at 2nd and 3rd. But they are still missing a big bat at 4th this has not been addressed. When you are missing one guy everyone bat one rank higher than they should. It weaken the whole bottom of the lineup.

Reactions: canucksfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad