Rumor: 2024 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Thread: Post Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
Read a rumor that Canes arn't planning to resign Necas. Not sure how we could get this guy but he would fit us extremely well. He can fly and is right handed.

Last edited:

jfc64

Jul 2, 2006

Haha, I TOLD you. But you JUST.WON'T. LISTEN.

Landeskog could carry a basket full of lively eggs thru the middle zone now. Without fear. Half injured.

Also...hello Drouin. Goodbye, Walker and Zeus. Come on! It was just a line! Keith Richards would have played on.

Last edited:

GoNordiquesGo

Oct 1, 2016
Montreal, Quebec
It's the 5m in capspace for next year that's the biggest part. And more than 5m for the future...

Which is the only reason you should consider trading Rantanen. All this stuff about trading Rantanen to some pieces that equal his cap space are frankly stupid. You are not getting better doing that. The only motivation to trade Rantanen should be to acquire capspace to be able to retain pieces of this roster.
Well technically, whether you acquire cap space (and picks/prospects) to keep some players or you acquire players that are better than the ones you have (which you trade for picks/prospects), you end-up at the same place...

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Haha, I TOLD you. But you JUST.WON'T. LISTEN.

Landeskog could carry a basket full of lively eggs thru the middle zone now. Without fear. Half injured.

Also...hello Drouin. Goodbye, Walker and Zeus. Come on! It was just a line! Keith Richards would have played on.
Did AI write this?

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
How quickly people forgot how they felt after the Vegas loss...

A hair over league minimum for a team that has to face NYR/Rempe, NYI/4th line, Wash/Wilson, Phi/Deslauriers and Clb/Olivier about every other game makes a lot of sense.

3 years is a lot however...
I'm not against having an enforcer on the team, but he has to be able to at least play 10 minutes a night. The days of the pure goon is gone. I know people like to call Tom Wilson a unicorn, but I think we'll see at lot more of those type of guys in the future. Hybrid Goon/Power forward with more than bricks between their ears.

Reactions: The Moops
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad