Rumor: 2024 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Thread: Post Deadline

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
If the Avs are out there looking in Utah I think some combo of Ingram and Crouse would be a pure stroke of magic. I don't know how the cap works but I'd be interested in that.

Who are goalie options the Avs can realistically look at? Anything under the radar?

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Remember when him, Hall and WJC hero Eberle were going to save the Oilers? Fun times. I feel really old now
Brother, at least that trio had some hope. Once upon a time Oilers fans thought that Andrew Cogliano, Sam Gagner, and Robert Nilsson were going to be cornerstone franchise players leading them to glory :laugh:

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
I remember when Oiler fans were hyping him up after a preseason hat trick. That was legit the highlight of his NHL career. Then Linus Omark showed up and they thought he be the next great thing lol.
Now that’s an obscure blast from the past name that might be right up there with the first time I saw Frankie Corrado on TSN and was weirded out that some late round draft pick Canucks fans were weirdly hyped on was now an analyst

Brother, at least that trio had some hope. Once upon a time Oilers fans thought that Andrew Cogliano, Sam Gagner, and Robert Nilsson were going to be cornerstone franchise players leading them to glory :laugh:
That’s Sam Gagner 8 point night legend but solid point. Weird to think that with the way scoring is going now an 8 point night and 12 in like 4.5 periods doesn’t sound as insane now as it was then

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Bone Breaker

Apr 2, 2015
Tokyo
number one priority this next off season, if CMac has a functional brain, should be getting rid of George. I don't even care if we don't get anyone to replace him. play with Annunen and freaking JoJo as duo, whatever, but GET RID OF GEORGIEV!

Reactions: Bensch88

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
number one priority this next off season, if CMac has a functional brain, should be getting rid of George. I don't even care if we don't get anyone to replace him. play with Annunen and freaking JoJo as duo, whatever, but GET RID OF GEORGIEV!
If we get eliminated in Round 1 because of goaltending....

If i am MacKinnon, with 140 points and the Hart trophy in my pocket, i walk straight into CMac office and tell him if this guy is our starter next season i will ask for a trade before i go for the summer.

Of course, this is exaggerated. :D

But at some point the players are sick of this no-shows. Imagine sitting in this locker after getting 6 on Helleybuck and still lost the game because your starter got 7 on 23 shots......This goaltending is killing not only our playoffs, but also the locker.

Last edited:

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
Cmac did so much good at the deadline only to be outdone by his mentally fragile goalie. What a devastating miscalculation he made.

I still can't believe how awful Georgie has been to end the year. Just a complete meltdown from top to bottom.

Last edited:

davalanche96

Jul 15, 2005
Canada
Cmac need to do a trade with Buffalo for Luukkonen. 2 first round pick and prospect

Luukkonen could be Avs #1 goaler for the next 10 years

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012
Cmac did so much good at the deadline only to be outdone by his mentally fragile goalie. What a devastating miscalculation he made.

I still can't believe how awful Georgie has been to end the year. Just a complete meltdown from top to bottom.

Saw this one from a mile away.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4