Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
The Sens are not trading Brady Tkachuk. Not only is he the captain but it's pretty clear Keith and the entire Tkachuk clan have more than a little influence on the organization.

I could see them trading a bigger-name player to shake things up, maybe Giroux or Chychrun, but they're not booting the captain.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
With what money? If you replace Rantanen with Tkachuk, you still need to trade away someone in order to sign Mittelstadt, maybe Drouin and fill out the roster.
Whenever I read your posts about the cap it always seems like we're not using the same versions of Cap Friendly ?

Reactions: niwotsblessing

Bone Breaker

Apr 2, 2015
Tokyo
Avs - Girard for Flyers - Guryanov and Hathaway

Avs get some cap relief, substitute Nuke for another former Dallas failed project and bring Hathaway because he is a BAMF.

on D, you convince Gulyayev to come, using Kovalenko as a successful example.

drouin - mack - rants
guryanov - mitt - lehky
wood - colton - loc (kovalenko)
hathaway - trenin - duhaime
kiviranta

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis

Avs get some cap relief, substitute Nuke for another former Dallas failed project and bring Hathaway because he is a BAMF.

drouin - mack - rants
guryanov - mitt - lehky
kiviranta
What the hell

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016

drouin - mack - rants
guryanov - mitt - lehky
kiviranta
Hell yeah let’s get even worse!

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Crouse would be a fun Nuke replacement but people need to realize Landy is coming back next year. Absolutely no doubt about that at this point, look at the progress he's continuing to make right now, no setbacks past the 1 year mark...

He's going to play. I'd argue that is a fact at this point. Which means we don't have the cap space to get a Nuke replacement, Landy is the Nuke replacement next year.

BobRossColton

Jun 27, 2011
Denver
In all seriousness that is cheap for Crouse.

He'd plug in as crease crasher on the power play that we'll be missing with Nuke and Lando and he has good speed. I think he would be a 30 goal man here.
If we got Nuke's contract mostly gone, I saw you did it just using gulyayev. Who on our roster would Utah accept for Crouse?

BobRossColton

Jun 27, 2011
Denver
Crouse would be a fun Nuke replacement but people need to realize Landy is coming back next year. Absolutely no doubt about that at this point, look at the progress he's continuing to make right now, no setbacks past the 1 year mark...

He's going to play. I'd argue that is a fact at this point. Which means we don't have the cap space to get a Nuke replacement, Landy is the Nuke replacement next year.
If Nuke's contract is able to be terminated or mutual agreement found. Trade Colton(+) for Crouse(+), re-sign Drouin ~3m, Casey about , put Ritchie between Gabe and LOC

Lehky 4.5 Nate 12.6 Mikko 9.25
Drouin ~3 mittelstadt ~6.25 Crouse 4.3
Gabe 7 Ritchie 925k LOC 1.05
Wood 2.5 Kovalenko, Ivan, Pavel

Toews 7.25 Makar 9
G 5 Manson 4.5
??? Malinski

BobRossColton

Jun 27, 2011
Denver
Screenshot_20240515-172542.png

3.5 m for holes..

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
This is likely the Avs' opinion too... that pesky doctor that called 911 just ruined it for everyone.
So if that guy doesn't call 911, the Avs manage to quietly fix the whole hotel room mess, they keep claiming that Nuke missed practice because he was sick, he never enters the program and he's still with the team today?

Reactions: The Moops
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad